Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[1-on-1 Mentorship Program] => MAKE $3000+/MONTH WITH THIS PRIVATE METHOD <= [DFY]

IAmSholi

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

[Image: HGgXxZr.jpg]

[Image: YN7WUHY.png]

[Image: OhN9ozu.png]

[Image: eZL4DoF.gif]

[Image: W60ro7z.gif]

[Image: 9QnrhGF.png]

This is a completely white-hat business and you can accept payments in PayPal or Bank Transfer. Other payment options like Crypto can be accepted if in agreement with clients. You will get 1-on-1 Mentoring so any worries you may have about this should be gone just by reading that. I will lead you step-by-step to your first payout and afterwards, you'll receive FULL support. This is one of my primary sources of income and it is a real, viable business that's not going anywhere soon.

Payouts can vary from $75 to $500. Sometimes less, sometimes more. You're going to receive the entire business in a BOX so setup should be a few minutes only. It's a Plug n' Play deal and if you're like me, who does not have much time, perhaps a full-time job as well, then this is perfect for you. It's a Set N' Forget then Rinse & Repeat business model.

You've probably NEVER done this before, and most of you have probably never seen this type of income source. The best thing about this is that you can almost be GUARANTEED profits. It's hard to fail with something like this. On top of that, you're getting access to a Private Discord Group with like-minded individuals and full access to all resources, materials and updates needed to execute this method.

If you're looking to make some serious money then you're looking in the right place. Get started now and do not waste another year without a solid income.

FEATURES

* 1-on-1 Mentoring
* 1-on-1 Help & Support
* Fully Whitehat Business in a Box
* Private Discord Group
* No BS get-rich-quick scheme
* Works Worldwide
* Easy Setup Process
* Save money and time from my experience & knowledge
* +$1k Premium Addons & Tools to help you get rolling
* Over +$2k worth of Premade Materials that will save you an enormous amount of time & money
* Frequent & Lifetime updates/additions for all participants in the mentorship program
* BONUS METHOD - Boost your INCOME by 5x with a NEW twist to the method. **NEW**

If you don't consider that major spoonfeeding in a REAL BUSINESS then I don't know what is.

SLOTS & PRICING
Due to the limited time I have on my hands because of a full-time gig plus this hustle I am unable to offer this to many students. Take that into account for the price increment per slot.

2 DISCOUNTED VOUCH COPIES AVAILABLE FOR $299 (Only Supreme, Heaven & Godlike)

1st Slot: $499
2nd Slot: $699
3rd Slot: $899
4th Slot: $1099
5th Slot: $1299

Please bear in mind that there can be price changes depending on the time I've on my hands and how profitable this method becomes. I still find it extremely cheap to buy a business that can make you $2k (give or take) per month for this pricing.

If you're interested please add me on telegram
@ggadsex or discord mrguidee#2666. I only accept Cryptocurrency.

Vouches/Reviews:
This Mentorship Program is originally BEING OFFERED here

ToS
Show ContentSpoiler:

Snoopti

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Account is very new, DWC.

Anyway, GLWS