Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

#1 Spotify 12 Months for ONLY $8.49 100% GUARANTEED FULL WARRANTY

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

As the title suggests, I am selling an upgrade to your own Spotifyaccount for 12 months.
100% LEGAL and safe + Full Warranty (instantly will replace your account if anything goes wrong).

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
PRICE - $8.49 for an upgrade to your own account, and $7.49 for login information to an account.

This is a bump

VerDocShop

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

upgrading my own acc, and if this gets banned then providing me with what? Monkah (instantly will replace your account if anything goes wrong). all playlists gone anyway
[Image: pepe.gif]

shh... usa fullz info
[Image: pepecaught.gif]
Telegram @[URL='https://Damaged.gg/VerDocShop']VerDocShop[/URL]

4UU

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Wavy

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(10 June, 2023 - 08:24 PM)VerDocShop Wrote: Show More
upgrading my own acc, and if this gets banned then providing me with what? Monkah (instantly will replace your account if anything goes wrong). all playlists gone anyway

Just use a migrator that saves all of your playlists Sad dance

Store/Discord

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by members of this group.