Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Need Partner - Investor (2-5K) - Multiple income - Project already up - Whitehat

k0mb1nator

www.warez.life
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Hello dear money makers.

I am looking for a partner/investor who will jump with me on project : https://microworkers.pro

As title of website says the main focus will be micro tasks like reviews, sign up, comment, subscribe etc..

Multiple Income:
Microtasks - Which will be main focus and i know where to get clients
Ads Revenue - A lot of people will put their videos, profiles to like , comment etc..
Offers - 15 Offers Platforms will pay us after each user finish the offer.
Shortlinks - 33 Shortlink Platform will pay us after each user visit a short link.
Gamble games on site - People will spend their earnings on games like Dice and Coinflip, so we will keep money in house.

Make account see what are users options.

Profit Margin: 80/20 - Means that 80% is profit, 20% is cost of ads and users. For start i would reinvest at least 50% of profit back to gain more users.

I need a person who find this interesting and ready to put some time and money into a project.
If we go 2000$ Investment - We will gain around 20.000 microworkers, will get around 200.000 Baclinks, will get Seo perfect score,
Will get promote our channel, group, site on multiple social networks.

I am ready to share profit 50-50% for lifetime, i am looking for somebody who is ready to put 2k and at least 1h per day on this project.

Revenue is crazy and 2000k will bring us long term at least 3K per month each.

I will explain more to the interested person.
Dm me on Telegram @mentrixpro

zipped

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

intrigued. is this affiliated or similar to microworkers.com?
i have a bunch of RAT logs containing logins to microworkers in which these RAT log users were registered to a ton of these type of sites: faucets, miners, task sites, survey sites, etc etc.

your target audience are normally people very willing to dedicate a bunch of time doing all these tasks, completing offers, claiming faucets, etc etc just to make a small return (small compared to what id assume wed profit off each task theyre completing vs what theyre earning.)

its a great idea and it reminds me of modern-day-slavery in the sense that were kinda outsourcing tasks/work/offers to people for literal pennies without problem. we rake in profits doing not much other than promote, upkeep the site and services, and expand our sponsor/partnerships while they do the dirty work man hours for us

Smart takemoney
t.me/wimpering
[Image: pepechair.gif]

click here to PM me on-site @ Damaged.gg
click here to show me love on-site @ Damaged.gg

k0mb1nator

www.warez.life
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(09 May, 2023 - 07:12 AM)HackingRealm Wrote: Show More
i can do promo. hit me up

I have prepared everything so i literally need 2K to run it all. My combination would bring at least 20k real users familiar with sites like this.
That is enough users to gain 2k profit per month easily. But it is not just about investment, i want to find good partner who is online daily , and can check sometimes the admin panel, requests, answer some questions from workers, like 1h-2h daily.

This is a Bump.