Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Why are Japanese girls so hard to talk to?

Ddarknotevil

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: 6jGws4j.jpeg]

Why are Japanese girls so hard to talk to? I'm polite. Each time I approach one, I say "konichiwa".
I always ask them about their favourite anime before talking about my waifu.
They're usually really shy (which is cute imo) but I hate that I have to be the one to constantly engage in conversations with them, and how they usually get disinterested because I'm a white guy.
Yes, I get that it's awkward because of things like Pearl Harbor, but I don't hold it against them.
They weren't in Unit 731, so why judge them for it? Why can't the himes just realize that I respect Japanese culture and that I really want to be part of it.
I'm willing to marry a Japanese woman, adopt Japanese children and even live in Japan for the rest of my life.
Hell, I'm even learning the language by watching undubbed anime. Plus, I cook a mean bowl of rice (for those who don't know, Japanese eat a lot of rice, I do too my Mom says that I act like a Japanese person because of all the rice I eat and the anime I watch).

ESKHOST

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Not only Japanese eat rice, Indians, Middle Easterns, Koreans and many other asian countries eat rice and is their main course of meal.
Secondly, even where I am forum just like Japan, we see white people as Models/or celb like figures but cannot engage in a love-dove environment.

The feelings in love hits best when you talk at mid night clinging to your phone and taking crap and trash romance like I love you more, nah I love you more, I want to marry you, I will take you away from your home, we will buy a house and so on feels more kicked in with a local/similar partner not a western partner.

Western culture and Eastern Culture are very different. I have seen many mix well with Russians because they are also from east then westerns. I think that's the reason. And mostly westerns lost their touch of love the moe love of 80s 90s which eastern country still follow.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Listen, as hard as it is just understand that no matter how sexy you are, Japanese ppl will never see you for who you are.

True story I know because of a scientific project that proved Chinese, Korean and Japanese people see less than us.
[Image: pXK7F.gif]

[Image: big-boss-mgsv.gif]

JohnAfk

Contributor
Contributor Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

You need to give her
The
Extra Spicy Ramen
[Image: cook.gif]

[Image: RkTZol2.gif]

Remember guys, I'm here to help with your Nonstop Nut November.
[Image: 6-2701020425.jpg]
[Image: 4IC9feW.gif]