Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[2x] Oculus Quest 2 - 256GB [BRAND NEW]

Beusidel

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Yo!

Today I would like to sell mine Meta Quest 2 256GB.
I have 2 of them and both are decided to be sold.
Items are on my hands, can send any picture both of them. Located in Netherlands. So, I'm not going to ship to United States, prefer Europe only, or even better if you are from Netherlands.
Both items are not opened, even the envelope from product box has not been opened. Shipping prices are on you aswell.

Retail price (in 13.11.2022): 549.99

This will be something like auction that will end in week or a bit more, and the highest bid will win, either one of item, or both if interested.

Bid starts from: 200 + shipping fees.
Buy It Now price: 350+ shipping fees.
Buy It Now price for both: 680 + shipping fees

Accepted payment methods: Cryptocurrency, prefer LTC.

Terms of Service:

* I'm ready to use official Cracked middleman service, aslong as fee's are covered by YOU. If you don't want, you will need to pay upfront.

* We both agree that funds shall be released once the item has been sent and I have provided you with tracking number.

* I have right to refuse your bid, or change my mind selling item to you even if you have highest bid.

* No refunds, except that you can prove either item is not working, broken.

* What happens with the product after item has been sent, is not on my responsiblity.

By making BID or Buying It Now, you accept those Terms.

You can make BID also for both items, if I'll be interested in your offer - you might win both.

--------

Thank you for attention and reading, if you have any questions, offers - let me know down below!

EDIT: I couldn't make "beautiful" thread cause I'm on phone, so don't judge me. :kekw:

HIGHEST BID AT THE MOMENT:
- 305 for one
- 550 for both

I will edit this thread as highest bid changes. Bids might vary from posts because I'm selling them on other sites aswell.

PeakMoney

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Damn no WW shipping.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76117169999882feb17b13...y.gif&ct=g]

Beusidel

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(20 November, 2022 - 06:04 PM)PeakMoney Wrote: Show More
Damn no WW shipping.

You're from United States or...? Tell me what country and I will see can I ship there or not. :)

ConFeD

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service