Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Fitbit Sense $65 | Versa 3 $55 | Charge 4 $35

jun316

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I am offering Fitbit SE service as the title says

I can do almost all the countries.

Only add me to discord after you have read the entire thread.

You will only get the pebble (watch portion). You will have to buy a charger and strap separately (look online, it should cost $5-15)

I offer the following Fitbit Models:

Charge 4: $35

Charge 5: $55

Versa 3: $55

Sense: $65

Above prices are for US & UK
Additional $10 charge applies for all other countries (see additional terms below)

Estimated Time required
24 to 72 hours

Payment : BTC/ETH/LTC/BUSD/USDT only. Can accept other crypto but paypal isn't acceptable under any condition. You may usea MM (you pay the MM fee).

Terms and Conditions:
1. I do not send to reships. Make sure you provide me with a residential address
2. If you have ordered a fitbit before to your address, you must inform me.
3. I can only take orders from USA, UK. If you don't live in these countries, read additional terms below.
4. You will only get the pebble (watch portion). You will have to buy a charger and strap separately (look online, it should cost $5-10)
5. If you're a reseller on ebay or anywhere else, I may/may not offer you a 5-10% discount.
6. Otherwise, Do NOT ask for a discount, I will not reply.
7.Usually (in 90% cases), I will provide you cart link within 1 hour of receiving confirmed payment. However, sometimes (10% cases), the order can get stuck and it can take 4 to 7 days. In such cases, you agree to wait for a minimum of 7 days for your order to process. You cannot cancel the order at this stage.
8. Fitbits are sent directly by Fitbit, I do not send them. They are usually brand new and sometimes manufacturer refurbished. If you receive a defective item (<1% chance), I will not be held responsible. I will, however, try my best, to get it replaced if possible.
9. If tracking shows that item was delivered to your area, but you claim that you didn't get it, I am not responsible.
10. If you are unable to accept delivery, and the item is returned back to fitbit warehouse, again, I am not responsible. I will try and ask them to send it again, and if successful, you will have to pay a fine of $10. If they refuse to send it again, you will have to order a new fitbit.

Additional Terms & Conditions for those who usea MM:
1. Make sure you are already in contact with any authorizedMM on this forum and he has your money
2. Money should be released to me once I provide the cartlink and order status changes to "Being Processed"
3. Usually (in 90% cases), I will provide you cart link within 1 hour, However, sometimes (10% cases), the order can get stuck and it can take 4 to 7 days. In such cases, you agree to wait for a minimum of 7 days for your order to process. You cannot cancel the order at this stage. You agree to remain patient in such a scenario.
4. You will be responsible for MM fees

Additional Terms for non-US, non-UK residents:
1. First discuss with me, if I can do your country or not
2. Additional charge of $10 on all models
3. If you use middle man: send him payment for the fitbit+$10 (for example, if you want to buy fitbit sense, send him $55+10=65). Once MM confirms that he has received payment from you, I will begin arranging your fitbit. The order can only be cancelled if I fail to get stock in 7 days. No reason for cancellation is acceptable before 7 days.
4. If you do not usea middle man, send me an advance payment of $10. Once I get stock for your country, send the rest of the payment. You may cancel order if I cannot get stock for your country within 7 days after advance has been paid. You will get a full refund of your advance payment. If you decide to cancel before 7 days, you agree to forfeit your advance payment of $10.

How to order:

1. Add me to discord and tell me what fitbit you want and your country
2. If I already have stock for your fitbit model and country, I will require you to send payment.
3. Once I send you the Payment address, you will have 6 hours to send payment, otherwise I will offer the fitbit to the next customer and you will moved to the end of the que
4. If I don't have stock for your fitbit model/country, I will ask you to wait. As soon as I get stock for your fitbit model/country, I will buzz you and you'll be required to pay within 24 hours.
5. Usually (in 90% cases), I will provide you cart link within 1 hour of receiving confirmed payment. However, sometimes (10% cases), the order can get stuck and it can take 4 to 7 days.In such cases, you agree to wait for a minimum of 7 days for your order to process. You cannot cancel the order at this stage.

Discord:
jun316#5477

Do NOT ask me for vouch copies
Do NOT add me for thread design. I do not want one, if I did, I would do it myself.

By adding me to discord, you confirm that you've read the entire thread.

aax

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Do you offer a vouch copy?
[Image: sOsAqSi.gif]

usmanhussain483

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(15 July, 2022 - 08:17 PM)jun316 Wrote: Show More
I am offering Fitbit SE service as the title says

I can do almost all the countries.

Only add me to discord after you have read the entire thread.

You will only get the pebble (watch portion). You will have to buy a charger and strap separately (look online, it should cost $5-15)

I offer the following Fitbit Models:

Charge 4: $30

Charge 5: $45

Versa 3: $45

Sense: $55

Above prices are for US, UK & Canada
Additional $10 charge applies for all other countries (see additional terms below)

Estimated Time required
24 to 72 hours

Payment : BTC/ETH/LTC/BUSD/USDT only. Can accept other crypto but paypal isn't acceptable under any condition. You may usea MM (you pay the MM).

Terms and Conditions:
1. I do not send to reships. Make sure you provide me with a residential address
2. If you have ordered a fitbit before to your address, you must inform me.
3. I can only take orders from USA, UK, Canada. If you don't live in these three countries, read additional terms below.
4. You will only get the pebble (watch portion). You will have to buy a charger and strap separately (look online, it should cost $5-10)
5. If you're a reseller on ebay or anywhere else, I may/may not offer you a 5-10% discount.
6. Otherwise, Do NOT ask for a discount, I will not reply.
7.Usually (in 90% cases), I will provide you cart link within 1 hour of receiving confirmed payment. However, sometimes (10% cases), the order can get stuck and it can take 3 to 4 days. In such cases, you agree to wait for a minimum of 4 days for your order to process. You cannot cancel the order at this stage.
8. Fitbits are sent directly by Fitbit, I do not send them. They are usually brand new and sometimes manufacturer refurbished. If you receive a defective item (<1% chance), I will not be held responsible. I will, however, try my best, to get it replaced if possible.
9. If tracking shows that item was delivered to your area, but you claim that you didn't get it, I am not responsible.
10. If you are unable to accept delivery, and the item is returned back to fitbit warehouse, again, I am not responsible. I will try and ask them to send it again, and if successful, you will have to pay a fine of $10. If they refuse to send it again, you will have to order a new fitbit.

Additional Terms & Conditions for those who usea MM:
1. Make sure you are already in contact with any authorizedMM on this forum and he has your money
2. Money should be released to me once I provide the cartlink and order status changes to "Being Processed"
3. Usually (in 90% cases), I will provide you cart link within 1 hour, However, sometimes (10% cases), the order can get stuck and it can take 3 to 4 days. In such cases, you agree to wait for a minimum of 4 days for your order to process. You cannot cancel the order at this stage. You agree to remain patient in such a scenario.
4. You will be responsible for MM fees

Additional Terms for non-US, non-CA, non-UK residents:
1. First discuss with me, if I can do your country or not
2. Additional charge of $10 on all models
3. If you use middle man: send him payment for the fitbit+$10 (for example, if you want to buy fitbit sense, send him $55+10=65). Once MM confirms that he has received payment from you, I will begin arranging your fitbit. The order can only be cancelled if I fail to get stock in 7 days. No reason for cancellation is acceptable before 7 days.
4. If you do not usea middle man, send an advance payment of $10. Once I get stock for your country, send the rest of the payment. You may cancel order if I cannot get stock for your country within 7 days after advance has been paid. You will get a full refund of your advance payment. If you decide to cancel before 7 days, you agree to forfeit your advance payment of $10.

How to order:

1. Add me to discord and tell me what fitbit you want and your country
2. If I already have stock for your fitbit model and country, I will require you to send payment.
3. Once I send you the Payment address, you will have 6 hours to send payment, otherwise I will offer the fitbit to the next customer and you will moved to the end of the que
4. If I don't have stock for your fitbit model/country, I will ask you to wait. As soon as I get stock for your fitbit model/country, I will buzz you and you'll be required to pay within 24 hours.
5. Usually (in 90% cases), I will provide you cart link within 1 hour of receiving confirmed payment. However, sometimes (10% cases), the order can get stuck and it can take 3 to 4 days.In such cases, you agree to wait for a minimum of 4 days for your order to process. You cannot cancel the order at this stage.

Discord:
jun316#5477

Do NOT ask me for vouch copies
Do NOT add me for thread design. I do not want one, if I did, I would do it myself.

By adding me to discord, you confirm that you've read the entire thread.

I try to add you on discord, copy pastedjun316#5477 it says user not found, please help me

(15 July, 2022 - 08:34 PM)Haunt Wrote: Show More
Good luck with sales :)

I SEND FRIEND REQUEST, THINK IT IS PC MASTER RACE ON DISCORD, ADD ME, I WANT TO BUY UK

jun316

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Bump, taking orders:

Current Stock (available immediately)
Sense US x 1
Versa 3 US x 1
Sense UK x 1
Versa 3 UK x 1