Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

RUSSIA'S SECRET EXERCISES TO PROTECT ITS INTERNET

dfigfgf

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I have in my hands the secret exercises of Roskomnadzor in which they were preparing for the current war in Ukraine. At these exercises, they worked out possible scenarios for attacks on the Russian Internet. This information has been taken out of the country.

All information in video format. There are audio recordings, a screencast of the screen on which all the protocols and methods of protection are visible, as well as additional angles and comments from the employees of the department themselves.

In fact, this is strategic data on how Russia defends itself from external cyber attacks. In the right hands, this could be a good weapon against Russia.

Brief list of contents:
-Instructions in case of unavailability of the RIPE base
- Security protocol in case of routing violation in the Russian segment
-Instruction of actions in case of interception of routes by distorting the routing tables using the BGP routing protocol,
and, as a result, disruption of communication networks, or obtaining the possibility of intercepting information.
- Scenarios for working out various types of attacks (instructions for working out)
-Methods of counteracting the exit of domestic traffic outside the border of the Russian Federation
-Detailed instructions for the actions of telecom operators and network nodes
- Comprehensive exercises to isolate the Russian segment of the Internet and disrupt routing
(! This is the tastiest, emergency instruction in case of total isolation / large-scale attacks / denial of service / disruption of networks)
- Methodology for repelling DDoS attacks
- Instructions for actions in case of restriction of access to resource libraries for sites of the Russian segment of the Internet, revocation of site encryption certificates
-Manual on how to block sites using TLS 1.3 to bypass blocking

PROOFS
https://drive.proton.me/urls/FTQA5GKF0R#ROP3jy3TapH7

Price 1 bitcoins
I sell everything at once. Details in [emailprotected]

Show ContentSpoiler:

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Damn what the fuck that's crazy for real