Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Best Twitch affiliates, viewbot/adbot services and Twitch proxies on the market

lesnos

Developer
Developer

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hey,
Are you looking to make money easily?
Have you ever heard of twitch botting ? basically consists of streaming on twitch affiliates channels and using a software and proxies to watch ads and make money pepeokay

What do I sell ?
I currently sell :
- Twitch affiliates accounts ( normally 4$ or less depends of how much you're buying, check exact prices on my discord server at the end of the post)

- Twitch proxies for adbotting 35 30$ for 5 proxies 50$ for 10 ( really good price and can be negociated in tickets)

- Viewbot services ( 5$ per account for 1 month auto detects stream 15viewers really stable check vouches on my discord)

- Adbot services : you can't afford an rdp adbot and proxies but still want to make money with twitch ? you can directly buy me adviews (1k pays around 2$) again check discord for prices

Here is my server where you can find all the services I'm offering and the many vouches i already got in a month, thanks for reading and awaiting to see you there :p
My server : https://discord.gg/n5ShrABp2S
Old discord got termed, new discord @lesnos

[Image: Riot_HUB_900_300_px_1.gif]

Rapeme

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello great seller a +++++ service on time with delivery and support , friendly and convenient also my friend now ! Really cool to deal with

Cayde666

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Recommend dealing with this, really nice and amazing
[Image: Orange_Simple_and_Modern_Food_and_Bevera..._500px.png]

lesnos

Developer
Developer

0%