Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Minecraft Ratting

Neokoi

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Anyone in the minecraft ratting scene?
I know selling ratted hypixel skyblock coins, skyblock islands, skyblock accounts and overall accounts (both valuable and just normal MFAs) used to be quite a big business.

Is anyone into this still or has people learnt to not just run random mods?

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(09 April, 2023 - 02:31 PM)Neokoi Wrote: Show More
Anyone in the minecraft ratting scene?
I know selling ratted hypixel skyblock coins, skyblock islands, skyblock accounts and overall accounts (both valuable and just normal MFAs) used to be quite a big business.

Is anyone into this still or has people learnt to not just run random mods?

lol

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Apologies for the delayed response. Ratting in Minecraft remains relevant, but it is not as profitable as it used to be. Currently, coins sell for less than 0.06 per million, which is approximately 50% of their previous value. If you choose to sell to larger sellers, you can expect around 0.03 per million. I wouldn't recommend getting back into it solely for the sake of obtaining Hypixel coins or Minecraft accounts.
However, I am aware of a method where you can automatically execute a Java-based RAT (Remote Access Trojan) by embedding it within a texture pack. This approach allows you to fully compromise a person's system using a legitimate Java-based RAT like Sorillus. Since jar files are not easily detected by antivirus software, you can remotely access their data, including logins, by gaining complete control over their system. This method has the potential for greater financial gain and a higher success rate compared to traditional Minecraft ratting focused on obtaining Minecraft SSIDs or tokens.

I hope this was of some kind of help for you. If you have further question please ask them in this Thread incase other peoples also know something they would like to share with us
[Image: pepemusic.gif]

Best regards ByPhenixHD

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(26 May, 2023 - 01:45 PM)PhenixHD Wrote: Show More
Apologies for the delayed response. Ratting in Minecraft remains relevant, but it is not as profitable as it used to be. Currently, coins sell for less than 0.06 per million, which is approximately 50% of their previous value. If you choose to sell to larger sellers, you can expect around 0.03 per million. I wouldn't recommend getting back into it solely for the sake of obtaining Hypixel coins or Minecraft accounts.
However, I am aware of a method where you can automatically execute a Java-based RAT (Remote Access Trojan) by embedding it within a texture pack. This approach allows you to fully compromise a person's system using a legitimate Java-based RAT like Sorillus. Since jar files are not easily detected by antivirus software, you can remotely access their data, including logins, by gaining complete control over their system. This method has the potential for greater financial gain and a higher success rate compared to traditional Minecraft ratting focused on obtaining Minecraft SSIDs or tokens.

I hope this was of some kind of help for you. If you have further question please ask them in this Thread incase other peoples also know something they would like to share with us
[Image: pepemusic.gif]

Best regards ByPhenixHD

Could you go into more detail of how this works? I have never heard of someone being ratted through a texture pack before and I am quite curious
#Whitenamelivesmatter
Just a broke ass retard trying to be helpful

My discord is Fiery#9623
If ur a leecher u can go die