Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Create passive income with crypto! (2023)

Blackma

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Hello there!

What i have for you today is another website that generates you crypto through mining and various other investments. You might think this is a scam but i would not promote something i don't use myself. I don't ask for alot in return. Just for you to use my affiliate link when signing up which will really support me in continueing to find these goldmines for ya'll. If there are any questions you can dm me at raymarxt

Hidden Content
https://app.accelicapital.com/app/#/signup?ref=CL1nSkhx

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

no need to reply just trying to reach my 30 posts XD

bedolaga

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

It seems to me that the passive income that you will get from cryptocurrencies will not please you and your wallet, because with such an unstable situation a huge amount of money will not be earned. Therefore, I think that the best option is to invest your savings in business. For example, now you can use llc in california if you do not want to participate in the preparation of documentation and other things. And after opening, you can already generate income, if your niche will be relevant and there will be a huge demand for it.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(31 July, 2023 - 02:53 AM)Blackma Wrote: Show More
Hello there!

What i have for you today is another website that generates you crypto through mining and various other investments. You might think this is a scam but i would not promote something i don't use myself. I don't ask for alot in return. Just for you to use my affiliate link when signing up which will really support me in continueing to find these goldmines for ya'll. If there are any questions you can dm me at raymarxt
g
Ood