Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

ZERX DROPPER - UNDETECTED UAC BYPASS - HIDDEN STARTUP - FUD - NO CRYPT FRIENDLY

CryptedBox

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

[Image: v4GfWmQ.png]

SCANTIME/RUNTIME SCAN:
https://checkzilla.io/scan/15d32248-aaaa...9843ad03b4

PURCHASE NOW
REDEEM NOW

T.O.S
1. We, the provider of the service "zerxdropper.org" are not responsible for misuse of our service, You as an end user are responsible before/after purchase and use, no malicious use is allowed!
2. Our service will not guarantee Windows Defender Bypass at all times! In case of detection on such Antivirus, wait patiently for a RE-FUD or response from the team in any case of spamming us regarding re-fuds, you will get your token/license revoked! NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. Monthly Plans have a no share policy! You may not resell builds made by our service, you are warned! Usage Plans do not have such policy.
4. Uploading on any distributing antivirus scanner such as "Virustotal.com" will result in token/license revocation, NO EXCEPTIONS!
5. Sales are final, no refunds whatsoever since this is a digital product.

MY ONLY DISCORD IS CryptedBox#3813 ALWAYS VERIFY VIA PM IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH ME OR A SCAMMER

Impulse

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

bobfrank420

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Any vouch copies available?

CryptedBox

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(10 June, 2022 - 09:11 PM)Impulse Wrote: Show More
GLWS!

Thank you sir pepeokay ,
MY ONLY DISCORD IS CryptedBox#3813 ALWAYS VERIFY VIA PM IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH ME OR A SCAMMER