Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Save My Exams

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello nice people of Damaged.gg

i am making a request to anybody who can crack accounts on demand.

I am in desperate need of a savemyexams account, I got my exams coming up and I am willing to pay 10 USD (Through paypal) for a premium account.

PM me or reply to the post if you are interseted. Heart :caty: Heart Smart Smart

reg1337

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

it is generally considered illegal and unethical to make requests for someone to hack into accounts on social media platforms. Such activities violate the terms of service of these platforms and can result in legal consequences for the individuals involved. It is important to use these platforms(Facebook , GB Whatsapp Pro, Instagram and twitter ) in a responsible and ethical manner, and to report any suspicious or illegal activities to the appropriate authorities.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Try your reflexes and talents in the geometry dash meltdown game, where your goal is to get your character as far as you can, to see how fast you can react.