Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Find an kill this moron

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I will find this guy @Gotz
@Liars I will give you money whatever amount you need......Just tell me his IP or some of his location Information.
Because my main motive is to ripped this guy

Kap0ne

ᴄᴇʀᴛɪꜰɪᴇᴅ ʜᴜꜱᴛʟᴇʀ
Divine Contributor Royal

100%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

"Find and kill this moron," he says. Wow, what a fantastic idea.I'm sure @Gotz is shaking in their boots at the thought of you coming to "rip" him. And offering money to @Liars? Genius move.

I'm sure he will give you accurate information.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(12 November, 2023 - 08:30 PM)Kap0ne Wrote: Show More
"Find and kill this moron," he says. Wow, what a fantastic idea.I'm sure @Gotz is shaking in their boots at the thought of you coming to "rip" him. And offering money to @Liars? Genius move.

Even if liars can't give me accurate info I will dox @Gotz and find and do whatever I want to....first I'll tie a rope on his pennis and throw him from top of a building...If luckily he survives then secondly I'll spray some petrol on his pennis and burn it.

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(13 November, 2023 - 10:23 AM)Dynamicstar Wrote: Show More
(12 November, 2023 - 08:30 PM)Kap0ne Wrote: Show More

Even if liars can't give me accurate info I will dox @Gotz and find and do whatever I want to....first I'll tie a rope on his pennis and throw him from top of a building...If luckily he survives then secondly I'll spray some petrol on his pennis and burn it.
lol2 You are the most pathetic guy, spamming people on their telegram accounts, with multiple random telegram accounts, begging for food, saying that your grandmother is sick, however you have received over $600 USD in LTC and bought a new phone with that money, and now you are broke again begging for money? Sounds like your fault
[Image: hang.gif]

[Image: XbM7P4s.gif]
[Image: 4IC9feW.gif]