Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[SERVICE] CheckZilla [ Runtime Scantime 20 AV ]

CheckZilla

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

CheckZilla.io is a fully automated web service that performs Runtime + Scantime analysis of your file for just $1. CheckZilla scans your file with 20 fully licensed and updated antivirus programs running in individual specialized virtual machines, so you can be sure you will get the most current results with minimum false positives.
Telegram: https://t.me/CheckZilla
Burn through 20 Antiviruses with CheckZilla!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sample petya:
https://checkzilla.io/scan/26b4699a7b9ee...ebafa90739

[Image: stat.png]

Magazine

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Or just use virustotal, intezer, or hybrid-analysys. Either way GLWS.

Magazine

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(23 December, 2022 - 03:49 PM)ArtemFromNights Wrote: Show More
(22 December, 2022 - 11:25 PM)Magazine Wrote: Show More
Or just use virustotal, intezer, or hybrid-analysys. Either way GLWS.

You're very retard you
Checkzilla is to avoid scans and sold of results
So stub won't be detected faster

Virustotal is owned by google, it's your choice to use it to test your malwares stub lmao

EDIT: + VT check only the signature, it's easy to make a sig fud, runtime is much harder and vt won't show it

Clearly you didn't get what I was saying since you don't require the amount of braincells to do that, let me repeat it for you.

He is selling something that already exists on the internet, hence why I mentioned hybrid and Intezer. There are also very similar, no actually completely the same services online for FREE! Isn't that crazy?