Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Web and Graphics Design (Becaausee competition is slim here)

Atro

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Sample of a project for her master's degree - she's continuing education for backend stuff.

She's phenomenal, did this in a couple weeks for a portfolio projet and with the current people offering graphics services I see on this forum thinking they're doing work worth 900$ and giving a fiver delivery, she'll take on a few at aa time, but this is her career - and she is currently furthering her degree (masters) for backend stuff: This is my fiance, I will not post anything that doxes her. Serious interest can inquire by contacting me through: https://discord.gg/tu6n64spqT

BRANDING LOGOS AND HAND DRAWN GRAPHICS 100% HER WORK FROM SCRATCH. - 2 week assignment -

https://www.veed.io/view/4df5dd77-af1e-4...l=showcase

FIXED LINK.

Riot Combolist/ General Combolist Shop - Two largest riot wholesale vendors have teamed up.

Auto fulfill valorant/league FA accs, NFA accs, rank ready valorant accs etc shop click here <

[Image: a5tNg0A.gif]

TonyCTO

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Damn that looks pretty good. GLWS @Matromat Pepelove

Atro

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(11 May, 2023 - 09:35 AM)TonyCTO Wrote: Show More
Damn that looks pretty good. GLWS @Matromat
[Image: pepelove.png]

+reped you just cause she's so out of touch with these type of communities or other places i'vve gotten her work - that just being able to send her pictures of stuff like this makes it worth it to me. Tthank you<3

Riot Combolist/ General Combolist Shop - Two largest riot wholesale vendors have teamed up.

Auto fulfill valorant/league FA accs, NFA accs, rank ready valorant accs etc shop click here <

[Image: a5tNg0A.gif]