Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

EM PREDICTIONS - #1 SIGNAL LEAKING PLATFORM - CRYPTO + SPORTS + FOREX

zadie56

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: ann.gif]

[Image: 1.webp][Image: 2.webp][Image: 3.webp][Image: 4.webp][Image: 5.webp][Image: 6.webp][Image: 7.webp]

EXTRA INFO:
Please note that sports package prices has been increased and are reflected in the sellix store
[Image: current.gif]

We currently have 20+ crypto predictions along with 2 copy servers of WWG and Haven, 60+ sports predictions and 15+ forex predictions. We are looking to add more predictions as we go

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Can fully vouch for @zadie56
He did so many updates since he took over, brought so much new stuff to the table and can honestly say that If it wasn't part of the takeover deal I would 100% get a lifetime sub.

There are over 50 sport prediction channels, some normally costing thousands per month.

Crypto is the exact same thing, just so many HQ predictors that normally costs thousands upon thousands, and with this service you can get it all for 35 to 50 euro (per month).

Worth it by a long shot, really grateful we let Zadie take it over as he has really shown amazing work and increasing the amount of predictors by almost tenfold.

Good job and GLWS.

theNone_

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Can totally vouch! Very good service and owner is always super helpful.

GLWS Pepelove
If I helped you feel free to help me out c:
ETH / BSC:0x9AdA597613eFf87A91d9b19e2f9640199454c742
XTZ:tz1b1fsoy79b7nJTR7ds5KrooqFMpNX4ckFb
XRP:rBExd6Qwznwcu9JzvjmBXX6WJHP1sGarqj

zadie56

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Bump