Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

FREE HOTELS! NOT CRACKED OR CARDED (100% SAFE) HOPPER APP VOUCHERS, NEVER EXPIRES.

ThankNoOne

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

GET FREE HOTELS! NOT CRACKED OR CARDED (100% SAFE)
HOPPER APP VOUCHERS, NEVER EXPIRES.
All you need to do is send me your invite code from the Hopper app (I dont need no email or password just your invite code). I can load up any account with vouchers.
Voucher = One time discount to a majority of hotels through the hopper app. Vouchers can be stacked to get free hotels.
Price = $12 for each $25 voucher
(Crypto only)
Images of proof:
https://imgur.com/a/2Y5iYvF

Best part is that youll be the one booking your own hotels on the hopper app instead of someone else doing it.
Join: t.me/HopperAppVouchers for exclusive deals.

aax

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

I can take a vouch if you offer one mate
[Image: sOsAqSi.gif]

ThankNoOne

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Join the telegram group and message me. Ill send a maximum of $50 Hopper app Vouchers after.

This is a bump

ThankNoOne

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(19 January, 2023 - 12:01 PM)Jasidi Wrote: Show More
The only problem, you cant book any hotel. See the Hopper Twitter. A lot of problem regarding hotel booking and the credit doesn't work at all

Just looked at twitter. I only found someone attempting to send themselves vouchers and it not working. Stop hating bro and send a link or something thats not bs.