Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Omniscient, I know you'll read this.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I'm a nice guy, I've been nice, so nice, in fact, embarrassingly nice, I hope you know that keeping me banned does no good for you or the fake community.

HackForums will be mine soon. Whether you like it or not, puppet.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

random gray pleb is going to take over hackforum oh no
[Image: nooo.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(09 July, 2023 - 10:45 PM)Pskey Wrote: Show More
I'm a nice guy, I've been nice, so nice, in fact, embarrassingly nice, I hope you know that keeping me banned does no good for you or the fake community.

HackForums will be mine soon. Whether you like it or not, puppet.

I'm so scared!
--------------------------
Owner of othersidehttps://discord.gg/otherside

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

HackForums has turned into a cesspool filled with get rich quick scheme scambooks if I'm being honest. It really started going downhill when prominent members with good software started to get caught like AppleJ4ck, Meow, Shockwave, Aeonhack, etc... the crypting services on Hackforums are awful, the tools are bad nowadays filled with just 1 click hacking shit for noobs, very rarely does something actually good surface there anymore.

Ever since then people just use it to sell their scambooks. Its probably why I get so many stupid messages on discord about people wanting to sell me their graphic designs all the time. They bought a get rich quick scheme from HackForums and it tells them to go advertise a graphic design service to random people on discord and then have an AI generate the artwork they want. Shits toxic as fuck now. HackForums been a dead end since 2016 or so.