Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[NEED HELP] Loading balance on Cash App accounts in EUROPE

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello Everyone,
Recently, my Revolut account began requesting proof of income as I had deposited a large sum of money into it (around $10k). Consequently, I've gradually been distancing myself from them and transferring all the balance out of it.

I've received a lot of positive feedback about the Cash App, with many stating that it's not problematic to maintain a high balance or make frequent transactions.

However, a problem arises when considering my location. I am based in Europe but am using a USA-based Cash App account due to my need for the Cash Card.
So far, the Cash Card has functioned perfectly. I've tested it in real life and online without any issues, thanks to a friend who sent me some money. I also have good limits on it.

This is where I need assistance today. Does anyone know how I can deposit money into my Cash App account from Europe without using exchangers? I would appreciate any help. Thanks.
P.S. If it's relevant, I possess the Cash App holder's driver's license, which includes the address, date of birth, etc., as well as a selfie and SSN.

This is a bump

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Theres no easy answer, it would most likely be a risk either way. Im not sure how you would get around automatic exchange rates. If you have the information with the Cash App account like you said, it will help mitigate red flags. Cash App is a US based company, so they will have to abid by any laws in the US that force them to request additional information from users depositing a certain amount of money that can be seen as income because of taxes. For example if you put a couple thousand dollars into the account it will be seen as a red flag. Money Laundering kind of thing.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(09 July, 2023 - 05:46 PM)s0crates Wrote: Show More
Theres no easy answer, it would most likely be a risk either way. Im not sure how you would get around automatic exchange rates. If you have the information with the Cash App account like you said, it will help mitigate red flags. Cash App is a US based company, so they will have to abid by any laws in the US that force them to request additional information from users depositing a certain amount of money that can be seen as income because of taxes. For example if you put a couple thousand dollars into the account it will be seen as a red flag. Money Laundering kind of thing.

Wasn't talking about exchange fees but exchangers as in people who can exchange for example bitcoin for cash app balance on this forum.