Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

REFUND METHOD INSTANT FOR SECRET STORE

Lixy666

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I WILL BE SELLING A PRIVATE METHOD FROM A STORE YOU DON'T KNOW!
This store sells all kinds of computer products but with some limitations (iphones,macbooks, samsung, electric scooters, consoles, computers and more).
The store will never be referred to anyone who doesn't pay for the method, because this store is a very easy target and also for the method not to get saturated, I will only sell 5 copies of this method, when the 5 are completed I will not sell most!
Methodexecution is super easy, the method is focused on refunding and as soon as you receive your order, you get the refund in about hours, that is, the method is literally instant,I had the idea to test this site about 2 months ago and until today it has never failed me, I have already made a lot of personal purchases and I can prove it.
MM is accepted

4/5 copys
SOME PROOFS ABOUT MY SALES ON MY TELEGRAM:
[Image: IMG_6195.jpg]

[Image: 109EEE51-053C-49EB-94BF-BF152B363004.jpg]

[Image: IMG_6196.jpg]

The method can only be performed in the following countries: (France, Belgium, Spain, Germany, Italy, Austria, United Kingdom, Finland, Netherlands, Ireland, Greece, Slovakia, Sweden, Japan, United States)
FOR MORE INFORMATIONS SEND ME MESSAGE!
costumers vouches:
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: unknown.png]

PRICE: 350
Lixy666#2659

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Euro electronic store perfecto for refunds
Iknow wich it is but GLWS people will make whatever they invest back real fast
Selling refunded electronics
Selling custom bnk statements

Lixy666

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(11 October, 2022 - 01:35 PM)Sremmurd Wrote: Show More
I'm here to give my review, I received my articles today and on the same day I managed to get my money back, I want to thank lixy for this amazing method
METHOD: 10/10
BTW LIXY PUT A DESIGN ON IT

lol2 soon workking on thread design

Lixy666

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(11 October, 2022 - 06:21 PM)Cliz Wrote: Show More
VOUCH FOR @Lixy666
THE METHOD WORKS FINE AND IT'S INSTANT AS HE PROMISED, I DID 2 ORDERS WITH 2 IPHONES ON EACH AND IT WORKED LIKE A CHARM, I NEVER HEARD OF THIS STORE BEFORE BUT IT CLEARLY IS A GOLD MINE SO PROPS TO THE SELLER FORSELLING IT FOR A GOOD PRICE.
HERE IS THE PIC OF WHAT I GOT ON 2 ORDERS:

[Image: tTAVoZj.png]

goood work fartbuddy, dont rape my store hahaha

This is a bump