Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Are "Paypal Transfers" a scam?

QSignature

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Came across some interesting advertisements while browsing forums, which state they can give you 1000$ paypal balance for 100$ btc. These guys had a big telegram channel, and had a lot of vouches, so at first sight it seems like they are indeed legit. This wasn't the first time I found posts like this, but this time I want to get a deeper understanding of how this works, an whether it is a scam or not. Does anybody have some info about this type of "exchange"? I also contacted them to ask a few questions, and they said the money goes through a lot of paypal accounts first before sending it to you, as to not raise any suspicion.

Kinder

Royal
Royal Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

yes lol how can you not know that AHAH
[Image: xTBD0SF.gif]
ends 31.12.23 by @ShadK

[Image: FSbPUPU.gif]
ends02.12.23 by @18Karat

[Image: wqMnz4D.gif]
PAYPAL TO CRYPTO EXCHANGE\r\n@pennyupgrade TELEGRAM\r\n8%-12%​

AP0CRYPH0N

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

I make money this way, there are 5 things you should know:

1. It is real, but just like c4rders, ticket sellers, cheap fashion resellers, most are scams
2. It is very illegal, and youre account will get soft flagged or flagged
3. You are a scapegoat in the entire operation
4. It eill always be large sums of money but a good chunk will be lost by internal fees, and your own fees when you clean it.
5. cleaning is the hardest part

the only real reasons these services exist is to clean money or spread suspicion amongst multiple accounts, think of it as robbing a bank of 1 million, you want to put as many randos in the line of fire before you get your cut. So you recieving the money is to place the entire blame on you and get your clean $100.

Compas

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Watch out with who you deal, always use MM (Middleman)
wiggle
[Image: Comp-3.gif]

[Image: uTuvyOF.gif]