Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

I GROW YOUR DISCORD SERVER FOR CHEAP (100% GUARANTEED MEMBERS)

Myarrr

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

At the time I am announcing this I have about 20kon my oauth. (will edit every time theres more)THESE MEMBERS ARE 99% GUARRENTED (some might leave)

How it works?

You send me the money on the amount of members you want, you add my bots (2 bots)(they dont need perms but its up to you if you want)

I run my program and a member or 2 will be added every second. You don't need to do anything other then watch your server grow!
Once the members are done, you can kick the bots from your server and you don't need to worry about anything.
These are all members who authorized themselves to a discord application/bot, they aren't token grabbed or I use they're token to join a server. The members wont be inactive and This doesn't break discord ToS at all due to me telling them they'd be added to servers.

PRICES

1k - $10

These prices can be negotiated if needed, drop questions down below if you have any

kinezos

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

These members know they will be added to the server?
Or are these members who gave access to bot and you forcefully join them without them knowing?

Myarrr

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(18 April, 2022 - 12:03 PM)kinezos Wrote: Show More
These members know they will be added to the server?
Or are these members who gave access to bot and you forcefully join them without them knowing?

they have all given access to my bot and are force joined

Myarrr

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump