Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

#1 PRIVATE LOGS & COMBOS UNIQUE CLOUD WORKING WORLDWIDE MULTIPLE TARGETS ROYAL

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

My Honest Review:

Logs are very good in my opinion, many uploads per day, logs are sorted perfectly!

You can find cookies, autofills, passwords, wallets, pretty much everything.

Soo, if you know what you are doing, this is the best decision you can make. Buy this cloud.

Never seen better cloud than this (For this price!)

Tigeh is a great person, and he will respond to your dm's pretty quickly. Great support.

Overall

I would rate that cloud for: 9/10. (Waiting for cloud website)
[Image: 25QEm8e.gif]
Want to have accounts like that?
https://discord.gg/6k7SWB59dS
[Image: lOuZALj.png]

MrD4rio

Divine
Divine Contributor Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

GLWS !
[Image: 4IC9feW.gif]
top spot by @vivid96 - exp 23/12/23

middle spot by @markbablex - exp 25/11/23
[Image: SIZZY_bannerv1.gif?ex=655f37bc&is=654cc2...61a4486db&]

BOTTOM SPOT FOR SALE

CSS

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

About the logs:
I think this is the first time I've ever seen someone do this service in such a huge way. To be honest I'm impressed about Tigeh's log cloud. The first reason is why I am fascinated about it, is because of the log quality. It's honestly insane. I managed to cash out some logs too! The logs are always coming fresh, non raped, and here is the best thing about it: You can find gambling sites (huge potential) you can find infamous providers too so others won't cash it out before you.
If you are thinking about doing crypto cash out, or just getting into logs, I would definetelly recommend Tigehs log cloud, since you can get out of these a lot.