Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

EXPRESS VERIFICATIONS | Instagram, Facebook and Tiktok | BLUE MARK

MemeGhost

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

EXPRESS VERIFICATIONS

I run a well-known agency and I can get you verified for Facebook, Instagram and Tiktok. This service has been offered on Cracked countless times and each time without vouches or failed to delivery. This is EU only (FB & IG) and I do not offer it for businesses, only public figure.

Your submission will be sent through our media agency's Media Portal that are offered to few businesses worldwide.
This is not your typical application, this will be vetted by someone at Facebook/Instagram/Tiktok and will be manually approved unlike their automated denial bots.
All our verified partners have been through our process to make sure they never lose their verification or cause our panel any damage.

Getting verified on social media is not only about status, it can determined what opportunities comes your way.

Pricelist;
Facebook Verification - 1500
Instagram Verification - 3000
Tiktok Verification - 2500

Requirements(FB & IG);
- PUBLIC FIGURES ONLY.
- ID.
- 12+ press articles from your national/local media (name needs to be in headline every time) (musicians need only a few + verified Spotify etc).
- No purchased PR, Dont try; I wont respond.
- I cant verify Athletes.
- Screenshot when logged into the account.
- Wikipedia can help, but not mandatory.

Requirements (Tiktok);
-
You must be a public figure or entertainment brand publishing original content.
- Public figures must already be verified on another social media platform or have a significant amount of followers on TikTok (Depending on your region).
- Press links
- Works worldwide.

Turnaround;24 hours - 7 days

All sales will be using MM (staff member) and I will not offer vouch copies.
You can PM me or reach me on Discord;MemePurge#8229

Only crypto as payment method and you pay MM fees.

Skanque

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

lol you're requiring us to do all the work yet still charging more than others who do the press articles etc for you and can do more than just public figures

Sbuxgc

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(25 September, 2021 - 07:41 PM)Fuego Wrote: Show More
(25 September, 2021 - 09:48 AM)MemeGhost Wrote: Show More
(24 September, 2021 - 08:30 PM)Fuego Wrote: Show More
You sir, are the smartest grey member I have seen on this forum.

Props to you because you are COMPLETELY right.

I can get the same on OGU for the same price with articles and all PepeGlad

With all due respect, go and get it then.
When you spent 12 months with different sellers and vendors giving you Indian PR - let me know how it goes.

Oh and another thing, PR alone in reputable media costs way more than my service.
You might picked good apples when it comes to refunding, but in this case you are as clueless as they smartest grey member. ;)

Goodluck with your services, because god knows - I won't go there and sale trash it even if I have seen your methods. pepeokay

Right, so let's take my good friend BL as an example. He is a known member and middleman on OGU. Maybe you should look there and price gauge because you clearly are an imbecile while knowing NOTHING about the market. This is coming from a guy who has bought 4 different verifications and now even bought my own panel.

PR is not hard to come by because just about anybody on OGU can publish, MEDIUM, FORBES, USA TODAY, LA WEEKLY etc.

Stop trying to play these kids and tax when you're just reselling something.

Fuck outta here lol2

Edit: My portal can movePublic Figure/Musician/Influencer/Model/Gamer/Entertainment Submissions while most people only charge 1/4 to 1/2 of what you charge without PRs.

Please send me in dm who is the guy that do it for better price :) ty!

MemeGhost

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(24 September, 2021 - 08:30 PM)Fuego Wrote: Show More
(24 September, 2021 - 06:53 PM)Skanque Wrote: Show More
lol you're requiring us to do all the work yet still charging more than others who do the press articles etc for you and can do more than just public figures

You sir, are the smartest grey member I have seen on this forum.

Props to you because you are COMPLETELY right.

I can get the same on OGU for the same price with articles and all PepeGlad

With all due respect, go and get it then.
When you spent 12 months with different sellers and vendors giving you Indian PR - let me know how it goes.

Oh and another thing, PR alone in reputable media costs way more than my service.
You might picked good apples when it comes to refunding, but in this case you are as clueless as they smartest grey member. ;)

Goodluck with your services, because god knows - I won't go there and sale trash it even if I have seen your methods. pepeokay