Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

PostNL Official Server Panels/Handhelds

PostNLD

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Good evening everyone,

About a few days ago i decided to go public with my PostNL services, i am a Process Manager at a PostNL depot in Holland.

Together with a IT student we created a Panel that works straight through the FSN (Field Services Next) servers of PostNL, FSN is the app the delivery boys use to scan the packages.

This all above means that you can do EVERY single scan that a delivery boy can, in-transit and return labels.

I also sell a few handheld scanners with charger + ghost account to acces the Panel/Handheld, these accounts are made without a name attatched to them so it will basically be non traceable.

With the handheld scanners you can scan 100's of packages a day way more easier then using the Panel, the Panel's UI is just the same as on the scanner and therefor user friendly but with the Panel all barcodes have to be manually written.

Pictures in the TG!

THIS IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE ''Mailbox'' SH!T PANEL!

Telegram: @PostNLD

Hope to see everyone pop by.

Dolfijn98

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

SCAM, DO NOT TALK WITH HIM. He will make you wait and wait and then block you everywhere. SCAM!