Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

pay someone to verify ID to sell game account

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

hey guys. I want to sell an account on a site (fortnite account), but in order to sell I need to verify a passport, drivers license, or student ID.

I am only 15 so I do not want to send these, but i want to know if there is a service of people who take money to do this for you.

it can be a shitty student ID even, with no information other than the school and the name of the person (holding the card next to their face + the website link written on piece of paper)

If such a service exists please tell me! thank you

LearnToLearn

LearnToLearn
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

I can help you i guess.

My discord = Kong#4932 / @ltlctoo <- telegram

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(20 June, 2023 - 05:53 PM)LearnToLearn Wrote: Show More
I can help you i guess.

My discord = Kong#4932 / @ltlctoo <- telegram

holy shit finally someone with rep. I got scammed twice already for $10 each, poor idiots on this site

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(20 June, 2023 - 05:52 PM)awiufbawifub Wrote: Show More
hey guys. I want to sell an account on a site (fortnite account), but in order to sell I need to verify a passport, drivers license, or student ID.

I am only 15 so I do not want to send these, but i want to know if there is a service of people who take money to do this for you.

it can be a shitty student ID even, with no information other than the school and the name of the person (holding the card next to their face + the website link written on piece of paper)

If such a service exists please tell me! thank you

messaged u on telegram