Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Sale, account verification, KYC service. Own Drops . BEST PRICE

LukashKyc

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

, , . , . , .
Greetings dear forum users, I offer ready personal and business accounts and verification. You can purchase ready-made FROM-WAREHOUSE accounts, as well as order any account in unlimited quantities. Your anonymity is always safe if you work with me.

[Image: image.png]

( NEO BANKS)
Revolut Business ,Personsal
Qonto Business, Freelance
Bunq UA,EU +Nox
BBVA EU
Blackcatcard EU
iCard EU
( Wallets)
Wise UA,EU
Paysera UA,EU
Zen
Bitsa EU
( Exchange)
Binance UA,EU
ryptoCom UA,EU
Huobi UA,EU

[Image: 2705.png]
, .
[Image: 2705.png]
a e e
, .
Drops are always in touch and are always ready to go through additional verification for you if you need it.

[Image: 1f530.png]
In addition to the above list I havein stock, and can make on accounts of any complexity.
[Image: 1f530.png]
Work through any well-known Escrow
. , , .
I make any combination of accounts. There are constantly Drops in the EU, Ukraine, the CIS countries.
:
- 24 , - , . 3 , , . - !
Rules and guarantees of the market:
T
ime to check the account - 24 hours. In case of leaving the account in the block WITHOUT YOUR ACTIONS INSIDE THE ACCOUNT during this period, a replacement or a refund is carried out. If the drop restored access to the account within 3 days after shipment or there was any problem within the warranty period and the reason is not a CONSEQUENCE of your actions, then we provide a full or partial refund or replacement of the account. AFTER the expiration of the warranty period - claims are not accepte\
( ):https://t.me/LukashKyc
Contact US(check link):https://t.me/LukashKyc

, , .
If you do not see the account you need, write, i make any account under the order
. !!!
We do not provide cash carding or similar account schemes. Only to familiarize with the exchange non-banking or payment!!
/ Contact

Show Content /FOR YOU: