Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Revolut Wise account and verification service

reavy2022

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello to all, I come to offer you revolut and wise accounts opened with fresh documents and in good conditions

REVOLUT account + APK bypass selfie [ONLY EU ACCOUNT]

Two possibilities:

1- I open the account and I provide everything (documents, email, virtual phone number)
2- You provide everything except email (only possible via telegram for otp codes timeout)

Accounts are guaranteed 24 HOURS*

Price :
Possibility Number 1 : 150
Possibility Number 2 : 15 per attempt and an additional 100 once the account has been validated

WISE account [ONLY EU ACCOUNT]

Two possibilities:

1- I open the account and I provide everything (documents, email, virtual phone number)
2- You provide everything except email (only possible via telegram for otp codes timeout)

Accounts are guaranteed 24 HOURS*

Price :
Possibility number 1 : 120
Possibility number 2 : 15 per attempt and an additional 75 once the account has been validated

HOW IT WORKS :
Possibility Number 1 :
STEP 1 - You pay the indicated amount to me or to an escrow
STEP 2 - The account is delivered to you as well as the related information and documents and the apk for revolut

Possibility Number 2 :
STEP 1 - You send me 15 as well as your documents and your number
STEP 2 - The account is validated, you pay the remaining balance to me or to an escrow and I will give you all the information relating to the account
STEP 2 The account is refused, you provide me with new documents, a new telephone number and you pay again 15 if you want a new attempt

The reasons why the verifications do not pass :
Fuzzy documents, no one who already has a revolut or wise account.

*Accounts are guaranteed for 24 hours under normal use, I am not responsible for blocking them if you use them fraudulently or if your document supplier has sold the same documents 10 times.

Telegram : @caliopuce
Beware of fakes !!

reavy2022

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

reavy2022