Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[2023] REFUND UBER EATS, FOODORA, DELIVEROO STEP BY STEPFOOD FOR SUMMER

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

[HIDE] CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
To create an Uber Eats account we need a:
- Last name First Name
- Password
- Telephone number - Email address
For the Name / First name and the password, this is not a problem for anyone, everyone is able to invent an identity and a password.
On the other hand, when it comes to the e-mail address and the telephone number, this is problematic.
For the e-mail address, there is a free service, you will find the link here. It will allow you to create email addresses very easily, with several domain names to avoid being banned.
For the telephone number, there is a paid but very accessible service, at 0.10 to 0.60 per verification. You will find the link here. You must deposit a minimum of 6, enough to have enough for several months and you can choose a phone number from any country to create your UberEats account.

ORDERING

Ordering is quite simple, you choose a restaurant and you can order up to 100!
However you should know one thing, when the delivery person arrives you must be present at the address you have indicated and that you are not late.
The first is that if the delivery person sends you a message, it reduces the chances that your refund will go well (just a little, but still).
For two reasons :
The second is that when you are late, the delivery person starts an 8-minute timer. If you are not there after 8 minutes, he is entitled to eat your order without you being able to claim a refund.
When the delivery person arrives, collect your order and say thank you to the delivery person.

GET REIMBURSED

Wait at least 3 hours after receiving your order to request it.
Go to your order then click on View receipt (if you are not on the application), then click on Get help, then My order never arrived.
You will have a form, I will show you how to fill it. Respect everything I have marked so that your refund goes well.
For the last box just change from time to time, the main thing is to say that you were at the meeting place at the agreed time, that the delivery person did not contact you and that he never came.
You just have to wait for a response from support, if you are not on the application look in your emails, their response will appear there. They can take 1 minute to respond or 1 week so be patient.

PAYMENT

So you can imagine that you will need a means of payment for your orders.
There are two solutions.

The first one
It is to have a bank account in a bank which allows unlimited VCC (Revolut, Lydia, Crdit Mutuel ...)
The second
It is to create a paypal account and to link it with a credit card or a bank account, each time you have refunded an order you will have to dissociate the PayPal account from the UberEats account, it is very important because a PayPal account cannot not be used on too many accounts. As long as your payments on UberEats go through, you can get a refund. If it no longer passes, create a new PayPal account.

BONUS
In this last part I will explain to you how not to get banned from UberEats, because indeed the more you refund the more you will be confronted with problems, having a great experience in the field I will explain to you how to circumvent their security.
So it seems obvious to me but I prefer to remember it, you need a new account for each refund, you can't refund twice on the same account.

The first thing that will happen to you is that you will no longer be able to use the application because your phone will be banned, uninstall the application and go to the web version with Safari.
Second step, your iP and your browser will be banned. Use a VPN, you can get a free one and install new browser on your phone (Brave, Chrome, Firefox, Opera).
Change the delivery address all the time, put an address in a street next to your home and wait for the delivery person there.
The phone numbers are only available for 15 minutes, so do not log out of the UberEats account before starting the refund procedure.
Do not create accounts in Private Browsing because as soon as you close your browser it will disconnect you.
[/HIDE]

Dreooo

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

jett2

Elite member
Elite member Premium