Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

HYIP method, your opinion

cashkiller777

Divine
Divine Contributor Elite member Premium

100%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello guys,
i am writing a complete guide how to create and run a hyip business from A to Z. It will contain everything , the 3 PHP scripts to choose which to use ( both together cost more than 1k, i will provide them for free, inculed in price). how to install it, hosting, how to make content, where to advertise it to targeted people for free, how to bring tons of traffic for free, how to run it succesfully. Deposit and withdrawal methods with detailed information how to set it up and etc. Until now, the guide with screenshot and etc, it's already 89 pages.

I would like to hear what price you think i can sell it for, and what else you want to include in that.

Thank you guys, i will reply to any post here.
[Image: sOsAqSi.gif]

VarksHUB

Elite member
Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(01 November, 2022 - 11:25 PM)cashkiller777 Wrote: Show More
Hello guys,
i am writing a complete guide how to create and run a hyip business from A to Z. It will contain everything , the 3 PHP scripts to choose which to use ( both together cost more than 1k, i will provide them for free, inculed in price). how to install it, hosting, how to make content, where to advertise it to targeted people for free, how to bring tons of traffic for free, how to run it succesfully. Deposit and withdrawal methods with detailed information how to set it up and etc. Until now, the guide with screenshot and etc, it's already 89 pages.

I would like to hear what price you think i can sell it for, and what else you want to include in that.

89 pages is sooo long
focus on quality not size

cashkiller777

Divine
Divine Contributor Elite member Premium

100%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(01 November, 2022 - 11:25 PM)cashkiller777 Wrote: Show More
Hello guys,

First of all, thanks for your reply, i appreciate it.

About 30 pages of this is screenshots, so to be 100 % clear.
But yes , i should check how i can make it smaller.

How about the price, what do you think?

These are the 4 chapters i wrote until now:

[align=start]NUMBER ONE : CREATION OF HYIP PLATFORM

The steps you have to make

Complete PHP platform,totally free provided by me(cost 200$) where to host it, how to buy anonymous domain, instructions how to install it and how to run it.

How to create free logo, free banners,free videos with AI.

How to be anonymous in the whole proccess.

Many examples how an HYIP website looks like.

Creative stories to present on your website about investing.

NUMBER TWO: MARKETING

TIKTOK is the one of craziest free traffic methods right now.

Telegram groups( I'll provide you with a list of 250 telegram groups related to HYIP niche with more than 1 million users.

HYIP monitors. Here is the most important part for your success. I will teach you how to be first (yes first!) in the list of every monitor on internet , gaining thousands of investors!

Agents. You can find 2-3 agents per country, cutting them a percentage for bringing investors.

Facebook and LInkenin, how to setup correctly your pages and groups.

Youtube shorts and Instagram reels. How you will make 30 second videos in 2 minutes , and post it automatically on YT shorts, Instagram reels and TikTok with one click.

How to make a huge list with emails of potential investors.

How to use the list for any future HYIP business you build.

How to communicate with your investors and lose money.

NUMBER TRHEE: HOW TO OPERATE AN HYIP BUSINESS

How to manage your first investments

How to create viosima investing plans

How to make your investors spending more money

Tricks to reduce the withdrawal requests

How to operate with your affiliates

Best deposit and withdraw methods

Make a real business plan

Decide for the start how to exit

Legal company registration, if you want(not necessary)

NUMBER FOUR AND FINAL PART: HOW TO LAUNDER YOUR MONEY AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE

How to transfer your money from crypto wallets to your bank account 100% legally.

How to pay or avoid your taxes, depends where you live.

[/align]
[Image: sOsAqSi.gif]

Bears

❤️ WISE ⇄ CRYPTO ❤️
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium

100%

Status

Years of Service