Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[VOICEOVER VIDEO TUTORIAL] [100+/DAY] STOP SPORTS BETTING - START SPORTS TRADING

JetskiGod

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

UPDATE 22/08/22: GROUP CHAT FOR FULL VERSION BUYERS

A lot of free time? This is for you.
Sports betting addict? This is for you.
Total noob? You'll become an expert within a few days.

Start earning money LITERALLY right away.

1. Full version buyers will get access to all other systems I figure out in the meantime.
  2. You should be able to return your 200/300 investment in 3-5 days MAX if trading with a balance of 200+.

BUY HERE OR CLICK ON THE IMAGE

If you come from Sweden, Turkey, Singapore, North Korea, Iran, Netherlands or the U.S, you have to use a VPN and fake docs (I can provide them).
You should have at least 100 to deposit just for balance.

Here's how the resources look like:
[Image: image.png]

[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]

how to make money, betting, tips, trading, sports, money, method, money making method, video, tutorial, ebook, accounts, nordvpn, refund, visa, mastercard, paypal, binance, valorant, netflix, twitch, revolut, transferwise, bank
P&L examples (due to proxying, leakage and rats, as of 29/11/22, no more p&l screens will be shared):
[Image: bandicam-2022-08-14-12-30-37-736.jpg]

[Image: bandicam-2022-08-14-12-31-09-387.jpg]

[Image: bandicam-2022-08-14-12-31-14-120.jpg]

[Image: orbitxch.jpg]

Cashout example:
[Image: cashout.jpg]

ToS:
All sales are final.
I am not responsible for your trading win (or loss).

VOUCHES:
[Image: vouch-blocked.jpg]

[Image: image.png]

[Image: isaac.jpg]

[Image: 365.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0852.jpg]

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-2.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1221.jpg]

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: 8jo3Mg2.png]

SELLER[10/10]
Seller is a very friendly guy, gave me link with all required stuff very fast, he will answer all your questions if you have some, and very fast
METHOD[10/10]
Method is totally new and very complete. The good thing is than the mentorship includes a text method, but also some videos that will help a lot for understanding the whole process.
You can make a lot of this method as its totally new and unexploited. I'd totally recommand buying this method if you want to make some fast cash :)

JetskiGod

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service