Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[100% WHITEHAT] New 2023 GUMROAD Method - $900 Per Month + AI PREMIUM & GUARANTEE

Bonery

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

GUMROAD METHOD + CPA + AI

I present to you my 4th method (total of more than 18 sales + voucher). This method is really unique and few people use it.I invested a lot of time in this course. I didn't write this course just to make money from sales. I think I offer you a huge value in it, I also write all my know-how in it.
> This is a simple but very effective and scalable method <

What can you see in this course?

- A complete guide from A to Z
-My know-how, which
you won't find anywhere else
-I am transparent in the course and show
everything based on real results.
-A real method that works !
-A bonus that follows the primary method and can increase profit.

This method has huge potential because there are dozens of ways to scale this method. I write a few of them in my course. You can generate much more money than $900 per month.

Do I need any capital to start?

Yes, you need roughly $15 to get started, but it's not necessary. In the course, I also write about how to save as much money as possible using this method.

How much time will this method take?
I would say that this method is 85% fully automated. In this method, I am introducing a traffic source that is not so well known, which generates traffic for you even after a certain period of time (1-5 weeks). All you need is to set up the whole process, it will take you about 3-4 days and then you only need 1-2 hours a week to maintain traffic.

Price & VC ?
I set the price at $419because it's not a high price for the value you get. The price will go up after 3sales.
> $419 <
!!!!!! Price $269 today only !!!!!!

I offer only 1 VC
. If you are interested in VC, please write me a message !
> VC - 1< (VC submitted, wait for review)
Contact & Payments
- If you are interested in my course, please write to me on telegram or Discord.
>
Telegram: Bonery53
> Discord: Bonery#7187

I only accept crypto payments!!!
(BTC, LTC, USDT...)

Thank you !

[Image: 1QYE9Uc.png]

Vouch Copy
[Image: m0YTV8q.png]

0%

Status

Rep