Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

#1 PRIVATE EMAIL SOCIAL ENGINEER METHODS (UK & USA ISPs)

carefully

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi Cracked Users!

Today I am deciding to release my Ultra HQ and In-Depth guides into Social Engineering different specific Email Providers as well as my method to obtain CC Information on any victim you need.
-
Current Methods (Adding more as you read this) :
UK ISP Email Social Engineering$125
USA ISP Email Social Engineering $125
SBCGlobal / ATT Email Social Engineering ($500)DOWN FOR NOW
-

BULK PRICE (INCLUDES ALL METHODS):$375$200

Quote:Debugger
I received one method (BTInternet Email Social Engineering) as a Vouch copy.

You will receive a method written in text document. Method is actually private and high quality. The method is easy understandable, very detailed, every requirement is listed and everything is explained in depth. It is going straight to the point with the simple steps. Method could be easy performed. Seller seems to be a very kind and professional guy that will really mentor you and help in every step. You have a ton of options what would you do with these emails after social engineering. I have never seen anything like this selling on forums and I really like it.
Quote:akira
leaving my vouch, good method, wouldn't have thought of the method to get some of the info.
solid & hq, already made my money back.

VOUCH COPIES AVAILABLE :0/1
-

WHY SHOULD I BUY?
In the current digital world, most if not everything is linked to a email account. The methods in question are for virtually untapped providers meaning there is a very low risk of any leads being already hit. I have personally used these methods to obtain : Instagrams, Twitters, Crypto Wallets & much more. These methods are very private, meaning if you find the right person they will be willing to pay you a large sum of money per email.These methods alsocarry across to many other ISP emails and will provide you a ton ofopportunities.
-
Each of these products are very high quality & private.All discovered / written bymyselfover the last 3 years of working in the industry. As they are extremely private, the price will not be cheap and will have limited slots, to avoid the methods being killed off due to it being too saturated. I have used these for 3 years with not a single issue.

-
Bitcoin&ETHfromall.
tele
:t.me/sixsixsix
confirm on-site
confirm on site
[Image: BOO3yYZ.gif]

telegram : http://t.me/sixsixsix
kerosene#3756 no nitro (135056238990852096)

DREMUAV

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Thank you very much !

khnx

Honorary Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Providing any vouch copy?

carefully

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

bump < 3 contact discord / telegram for quick response

This is a bump
confirm on site

telegram : http://t.me/sixsixsix
kerosene#3756 no nitro (135056238990852096)