Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

BurnTopia - Burn $1500+ on Google, Microsoft, Pinterest and Snapchat ADS

cultof

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: bts.jpg]

Hey family, after 5 years of playing with Burner Accounts, I Can Help You Make Money with them.
I watched a lot of premium courses and bought 10+ private methods in past years,
and now it's time to pass that knowledge.

I have my own method, that was built over time, and most importantly - it works!

For those of you who have their inbox full, you can contact me:
tele.gram: burntopia

[Image: Amusing.png]

What will you learn and get from this course?

-How to create your own Payment Method, or where to buy it.
-How to create Successful Campaigns on Google, Microsoft, Pinterest & Snapchat ads, and spend more than $1500 from threshold and coupons.
-How to choose and create Top Converting Campaigns on different platforms (WP and Cloud Tools)
-Create CPA, Ecomm, Pay Per Call, ClickBank, Lead Generation, Nutra Campaigns.
-How to Get Free: Domains, Hosting, Tracking & Cloakers

Bonuses:

-AWS $5k and DO $10k threshold method, and I will also tell you how to successfully create regular AWS and Azure Accounts.
-More than 2Tb of Premium Courses
-Premium WP and HTML Templates, Plugins & Themes

How is my course different?

First of all, I was not typing into text document file, i was speaking and explaining everything in details! I made 100+ in depth videos about all the tools, platforms, networks, that you will use to make money.

That is more than 31 Hours of Content with Step by Step Instructions.

I believe that nobody has done anything similar for Burner Accs, Complete Package with Step by Step Setup Instructions and Live Campaigns on 4 Platforms.

[Image: bt-c100.jpg]

[Image: bt-c10.jpg]

Even if you are a complete beginner, you will know what to do. From choosing the best networks, to choosing the best tools and offers to promote.

The second thing is, I built 10+ Top Converting Campaigns from scratch and recorded the process. You can just replicate what I did and make money. I will also add more campaigns as I test them...

Third and most important thing is, I offer support via chat. You can ask me anything you want on tele.gram (pm and group), and you will be notified about all updates there also.

What is required?

You need to put some time and effort, and invest ~$10 to be able to burn $1500+.
If you don't have socks5, you can buy it for $5/month (cheapest option that works).
Having socks5 is not deal breaker, you don't need it for the majority of things that I teach.
You will need crypto, to pay for things that you'll use in the setup.

What is the price?

Price is $400 in any crypto.
If you don't have crypto, pm me for alternatives. Paypal is not an option, because every acc that
received money was on hold or disabled, even after uploading ID...

5 People will Get it for FREE- VOUCH Copy - (people with most reps), just comment on the thread something like, "I want VOUCH Copy". I will announce winners in the list below.

Free Spots:

If you don't have a lot of reps, there is no point to wait, and if you act fast you will get a discount.

First 5 People will Get 50% Off. Just type "I want 50% Off" in the thread to reserve your spot.

Next 5 People will Get 30% Off, just type "I want 30% Off" (when you see that 5 people reserved 50% Off).

Everybody that buys in January will Get 15% Off Review Copy.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

I will address few obvious ones:

Q: Who is this for?
A: It is for both beginners and experienced people. The idea is to
share results, strategies and succeed faster.

Q: Why burner accs, why not regular (whitehat) accs?
A: Cost per click keeps going up, leaving people without chance
to compete or even survive this game.

Q: Why is the price $400, I see people selling methods for $100, $150...?
A: You will get what you paid for. This is the complete package, that will
be updated when needed, and there is live chat support.

Q: How long until I make my first $, and how much it will cost me to start?
A: Depends on what you do, but it can be in 24 hours, and you need to invest ~$10.

Some people asked me in private to show live campaigns:

[Image: bt-b1.jpg]

[Image: bt-r-bw.jpg]

[Image: bt-g1.jpg]

[Image: bt-g2.jpg]

[Image: bt-p1.jpg]

[Image: bandicam-2020-12-21-02-24-53-884.jpg]

[Image: Amusing.png]

won

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

HERE IS MY REVIEW
The OP sent me a vc and I can confirm there are 120+ videos.
On purchase you will get access to a telegram group where you can access these videos easily.
The OP provides anyone a very good support and he is doing updates all the time.

10/10

TELE: @wondms

BadFella

Developer
Developer Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Bits

Years of Service

God

Premium member
Premium