Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Free Refunding Mentorship! 1-ON-1, EU & USA

Oryxxx

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

ALL SLOTS ARE TAKEN RN, I WILL ANNOUNCE ON TELEGRAM ONCE THERE ARE MORE SLOTS

Hello travelers!!

I'm offering a FREE Refunding Mentorship! Yep, you heard it right. I'm here to help you crush it in the refunding game

Here's my deal:
One-on-One Guidance: I'll personally guide you and provide killer advice to your specific needs. No generic stuff here, my friend.

Chat with Cool People: We'll have a sweet group chat where you can connect with fellow members
It's all about sharing experiences, asking questions, and building a community of badass entrepreneurs.

Open Q&A: Got burning questions? I've got answers! Ask me anything about refunding, se, finding stores, dealing with customers service, and more. Let's tackle those challenges together.

Pay What You Want After You Succeed: Once you start kicking butt in your business, you can pay me whatever you feel like. Seriously, no pressure

So, if you're ready to dive into the world of refunding and level up your game, hit me up! Just shoot me a message with a quick intro about yourself and your goals.
I'll hook you up with the details

This mentorship gigwon't cost you a dime, and you only pay what you want when you start crushing it. Don't miss out on this epic chance to learn and succeed together!

Quick heads up: I have limited spots for the Mentorship program at a time, and I'm not accepting newbies with zero threads/posts. Sorry!

Sajmonic

Royal
Royal

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

w4rdenx

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status