Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[BLACKHAT] - NEVER SEEN BEFORE : MAKE 100$ A DAY - LOW EFFORT | HIGHTLY SCALABLE

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

DISCORD : 365#0460
TELEGRAM : @mimesis365
PRICE
: 250$
VOUCHE COPIES AVAILABLE: 0/2 (Godlike + only)
VOUCHE COPIES HAS BEEN GIVEN TO @blxcklist @Michael_Scofield

Hi, and welcome to this new ebook !
This one is probably the one I worked the more on, the most complete one, in one word : the best one.
It took more than 3 months to make this, making everything perfect, including everything needed and even more.
For now Im not making a thread design, but if sales are doing good I will do so.
Cashouts are in crypto, paypal and paysafecard.
Everything needed to stay safe doing this method is given.
A minimum investment of 20-30$ is needed to start.
Method is hightly scalable, you can up to 3k a day with motivation.

Here are some screenshots of earning I took during the last 2 weeks (restarted school so not so much benefits)
This is only screenshots I took, and you can make so much more scaling this method.

Show ContentSpoiler:

VOUCHES
Quote:
[Image: image.png]

-

-

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

thank you for the vouch copy.
so let's start..I can assure you this is probably a method you've never seen before.
@365 really put out much effort on this ebook.

The e-bookhas 64 pages, which is a very good amount of pages for a single e-book, all the pages are full with words and photos of examples etc..
@365 definitely made it to the point on the e-book 100%, everything is clear.

The method itself,in my opinion, is black hat and will never be saturated as this is something i've never seen before, but, you need time and work to actually make things happen, but with enough time, the money is there, waiting for you.
I'm sure for some people the method will be kinda hard to get everything together, but if you follow everything @365 said, you'll get to the money easily as this is really easy to follow.
The method involves a bit of investments to get everything together.

I can recommend this e-book for others as this is really easy to follow and very expandable, to all sides, @365 mentioned a few ways to expand it even more.
After some set ups, automation(or semi) can definitely be achieved.

Overall @365 is very friendly, helpful and i'm sure, can be trusted. I asked him a few questions that I didn't understand about the method, and he explained it very clearly.

Good luck everybody <3

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

thanks for vouch copy.

well other vouches might have ratings, description and stuff, let me talk something about stuff which others might not cover.

well i dont think so I can reveal what's inside it, but i will tell you what it is as a whole.

this is not something which is usually seen on forum, never read someone posting this stuff.

some key stuff is yes it is kinda black hat.
it involves a bit risk, and needs a bit investment too.

but once you get in can really make good income with this.

can assure you its not some common ewhoring, cashlink botting, mining script stuff. this is something really different. it has equal some part of offline stuff to do and majority is online.

and kudos to @365 he really put in so much efforts to get in a lot of information from the people who really do this stuff, and well inshort its a great research.

this book is well written, it almost has 64 pages. well sectioned about introduction, marketing, etc.

so if you want to know more, please do contact @365 and goodluck with implementing this method! PepeGlad Heart​

RIP @Tomaat