Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[VOUCHED] STAKE WAGERING METHOD - WAGER $100 000 PER DAY [MAKE MONEY FROM BONUSES]

Dhyma

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I'm here to offer my method to make money from Stake bonuses.
Take on mind that this is method is making you money from the bonuses itself (Rakeback, weekly,monthly and level up bonuses)
We're following a specific strategy to wager and you can easily wager $50-100 000 per day depending on what your balance is.
The recommended balance to start with is $50-100 (if you got more balance you can wager more)
The bonuses for leveling up on Stake you get instant after you level up.
The weekly bonus is sent every Saturday and Monthly is sent in the middle of every month (It was sent yesterday so next one will be in approximately 1 month)
Note: My method requires you to work on it manually (it can't be automated)
With $100 investment and 2 hours + per day you will make minimum $50 in bonuses daily. If you spend more time and have higher investment you will make way more.
If you're consistent and you work on the method your rewards will be amazing.
I also recommend you if you don't have an account yet, to register under some of the kick streamers that are doing weekly and monthly raffles for people who play under their code as you will wager a lot doing this method and you will be able to get nice giveaway prizes from them too.
Selling the method for $100 which involves personal support and 1 on 1 sessions on how to do it

Sylux#0644

[Image: xukWIt7.jpg]

[Image: S3u8I0P.jpg]

VOUCHES:

[Image: og5pJiu.png]

InstaUnban

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(16 May, 2023 - 02:15 PM)Dhyma Wrote: Show More
I'm here to offer my method to make money from Stake bonuses.
Take on mind that this is method is making you money from the bonuses itself (Rakeback, weekly,monthly and level up bonuses)
We're following a specific strategy to wager and you can easily wager $50-100 000 per day depending on what your balance is.
The recommended balance to start with is $50-100 (if you got more balance you can wager more)
The bonuses for leveling up on Stake you get instant after you level up.
The weekly bonus is sent every Saturday and Monthly is sent in the middle of every month (It was sent yesterday so next one will be in approximately 1 month)
Note: My method requires you to work on it manually (it can't be automated)
With $100 investment and 2 hours + per day you will make minimum $50 in bonuses daily. If you spend more time and have higher investment you will make way more.
If you're consistent and you work on the method your rewards will be amazing.
I also recommend you if you don't have an account yet, to register under some of the kick streamers that are doing weekly and monthly raffles for people who play under their code as you will wager a lot doing this method and you will be able to get nice giveaway prizes from them too.
Selling the method for $100 which involves personal support and 1 on 1 sessions on how to do it

Sylux#0644
Stake gambling ?
[Image: monkayes.gif]

Shpi

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service