Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

| FUTURE PROFITS | DAY TRADING GROUP |

andreventura

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Welcome everyone, I'm andre, a user of several forums, my main income is cryptocurrencies, I do day trading, futures operations, swing trades , etc...

I'm creating this post because I've already noticed that many people are hanging around in this forum, without making any monetary income, I wanted to help you make some money in a legal way without any problem.

THAT'S WHY I'M HERE TO PRESENT MY FREE GROUP WHERE I PRESENT MY WORK IN A WAY TO HELP EVERYONE, THE GROUP IS ON TELEGRAM BTW.
FREE GROUP -https://t.me/futureprofitsfree

For those with a sweet tooth and who like to make the amounts I'm going to show, I have a private group where I put all my trades for the day, that is, all the movements I make are placed in this group.
The trades I place in both groups are analyzed by me and a friend,the difference from group to group is that in free I place trades when I remember and in premium I have a routine and I place trades every day.

access to the group costs nothing more than 100and gives lifetime access.

DAY EARNINGS:
[Image: IMG_7348.png]

[Image: IMG_7367.png]

[Image: IMG_7334.png]

[Image: IMG_7361.png]

[Image: IMG_7333.png]

[Image: IMG_7330.png]

[Image: IMG_7222.png]

[Image: IMG_7224.png]

[Image: IMG_7291.png]

[Image: IMG_7225.png]

ThemYouAndMe