Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

OPEN YOUR OWN PERSONAL UPGRADE SERVICE AND EARN PASSIVE INCOME [MENTORSHIP 1 ON 1]

Schmo

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

You ever wanted to have some legit passive income monthly without too much hustle? This is perfect opportunity for you!
I will be teaching you how to open your own personal upgrade service where you can have big profit margin selling private
personal upgrades (not blocked/hacked or shared accounts) to people!! This isn't just sending you few files or texts but
instead I am teaching you, helping you with problems, giving advices and prevent you to not make mistakes as I did at start!
You may ask why is this really good to start now? Because very soon most of the popular services like Netflix, Disney
and many more will implement new security features (in few countries some already have taken action) where you
need to log in every month from the original IP location which will make all this people that sell blocked/hacked/carded
accounts useless. So everyone will start searching for legit upgrades that can be used without any problems or locks!
This is perfect time to start this business and slowly grow into making over 2000-3000$ profit per month fully passive!
To start generating that amount of money you don't need any special skills, previous knowledge and its total noob-friendly!

Here are just few things that you will learn and there is many more:
- How to get your own Turkish Visa Cards and top up them with Crypto/Wise (Includes multiple methods and high deposit limit)
- How to succesfully upgrade personal accounts (Includes over 13 methods for diffrent services with step by step instructions)
- Best ways to promote/advertise your service and extra tips and tricks on how to get most out of your buyers!
- Private contacts from very cheap sellers for some products (easily resellable x4)

Price for 1 on 1 Mentorship and Support for Lifetime + All Methods Included = $250
I will be available 24/7 for you to give you support and any help or solution that you need!
If all this sounds good to you and you ready to learn a lot of knowledge you can purchase by clicking on the button below!!
DISCORD:Schmo#5775

SaturnInvest

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

khnx

Honorary Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Offering vouch copies? @Schmo

Meep

Divine
Divine

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

@Schmo Are You Offering Vouch Copy To A Heaven User?
[Image: BajkiVI.gif]