Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Starting my Service soon. Suggestions/Opinions welcome

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This post serves as a source of motivation for myself.

Feel free to leave your Opinion/Feedback below. Happy to improve before going public!

As the title suggests, I am currently in the process of starting my own business. It has been quite a challenging journey, with more work than I initially anticipated. Here is a brief overview of my current activities to get things off the ground.​

I have decided to offer an encryption service and a Silent-Miner service at affordable prices. In the future, once I have the necessary funds, I plan to develop and sell my own Remote Administration Tool (RAT) with competitive features. For the encryption service, I am considering a rate of $2 for any file (limiting it to two purchases per user per month), as I regularly update my crypter to ensure high quality. As for the silent miner, I am thinking of setting the price at around $20. After purchase, customers will have unlimited access to re-FUD (repacking and obfuscation) services. Additionally, they will have the option to bind the miner to another file (the binding service can be used twice per month per buyer for two months after purchase). I will also offer the option to choose between a single stub or multiple stubs with different settings and various crypto mining capabilities such as XMR, ETC, RVN, and more. This approach allows individuals who cannot afford high-priced crypters and miners to access these services. I would appreciate hearing thoughts and feedback from those who already sell their own services and from individuals who fall into the category of not being able to afford tools worth multiple hundreds of dollars for potential profit.

Furthermore, I am planning to provide a free guide on how to securely distribute files while maintaining online safety once sales have commenced.

The current progress of this shop/Service is as follows:

Thread Design: In work by @BiaccShop
Discord: Currently being setup and connected to Sellpass
Sellpass: Being Setup athttps://xenix.sellpass.io/
[Image: sheepe.gif]

The Service will most likely be up within the next 2 weeks.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

good luck with your sales man , these services always stay profitable