Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[ July 2022 ] - $80+/DAY => MAKE CONSISTENT MONEY

M3lly

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LIMITED OPPORTUNITY

Hello Cracked members, I hope everyone has been having a great day so far. If not, i assure you it will get better. Today I am offering a private method that I will be walking you through to generate money easily and consistently everyday. This can work from anywhere in the world, but just in case you are interested please let me know where you reside so I can ensure that it is going to be suitable for you. The base idea of this method will always work and it is not possible to imagine it ever become saturated/patched.

Some information about the method:

- Yes, you will actually earn from this, I will hold your hand every step of the way until you are fully setup (which will only take a couple hours once all the prerequisites have been acquired)
- Easy to make $80-$150 per day, and this will only take around 30 minutes to complete.
- A one time $300 investment, part of which may not actually be required but always speak to me first to confirm
- Payouts in Crypto, Bank & other options
-Greyhat

Refund Available: Yes (If you can prove to me it didn't work within 10 days)

Before purchasing: Please make sure you have at least $100 capital to invest

Vouch copy has already been given out to @unlooki but i am open to 2 more

Price:
$100 0/5

For anyone questions please message me discord discord: MELO#4383

Recent earnings:

[Image: Recent-Earnings.png]

unlooki

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Review:

Method:

I've seen a lot of methods in the past, this one has several components that people can figure out on their own, However I had never seen a method like this put up before. The idea behind it is quite simple, but the way @M3lly concatenated it together makes it pretty unique.
Personally I still haven't tested the method myself, but after hearing about it and reading a little, I'm almost certain that this method is a really solid one that wouldn't be saturated in the near future.
Keep in mind, even though you can make consistent money with it, It's by no means a get rich quick. This is not an autopilot method.

Seller:
The seller's discord is usually on offline even when he's online, but regardless of it he's helpful and nice.

Price:
I'd say that this price is a steal, given the fact that it's repeatable. You can most likely make the money back within less than a week.

Overall: 8/10

M3lly

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump