Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

BLACKHAT UTOPIA MAKE $200-300 PER DAY NO SKILLS NEEDED CASHOUT IN BITCOIN

Cyam

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

1/1 Vouch Copies available for trusted member.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact me:

Discord:Cyam#5201

ENJOY INSTANT DELIVERY - NO ADDITIONAL STEPS AFTER PURCHASING

Welcome to Blackhat Utopia:
I promise you that within a week of buying this guide you will already make your money back + huge profits!

Some things to keep in mind before you purchase: this method is immoral/blackhat so if that's not your thing refrain from buying it.
If you're serious about making money online and you'll stop at nothing to get that money, then this is perfect guide for you.
It requires no skills whatsoever and you can start making bank within 24 hours if you follow steps inside this e-Book.
This method is crazy simple and has unlimited scaling possibilities if you're able to think outside the box.
I'm lazy person myself, but within 24 hours I was able to make $180 and best of all I didn't spend more than 30 minutes doing work.

So if you're ready to learn something deeper and truly make thousands of dollars, then go ahead and invest in your future.

NOTE: Due to the nature of the method, I would suggest you to do this some time and then invest money into other ventures! Be a smart businessman.

Please click on thread to buy!

[Image: eI6qUCQQ_o.png]

Q:Will I need investment other than buying your guide?
A:No, this method does not require additional investment

Q: Can it become saturated?
A:Due to the nature of the method, this cannot be saturated. I will also sell only 10 copies so you don't have to worry about it.

Q:Can I get in legal trouble?
A:Absolutely not, simply because you're not carding or hacking. I don't have to mention that it would be recommended to use VPN though.

Q:Is this worldwide?
A:Yes. This works anywhere in the world.

Q:Do you offer refund?
A:No refunds will be given, but I will make sure to help you over Discord!

Fez

Divine
Divine Contributor Elite member

100%

Status

Years of Service

vouch copy sir?
[Image: Animatedsss-content-4x3-16x9-21x10-1.gif]

FR13ND5

Divine
Divine Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Is it anything like ewhoring, rats or any of these classic blackhat methods?

Ryze

Developer
Developer Divine Contributor Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Vouch copy?

[Image: 3PvXDws.png]

Inside:
The method OP provides is definitely private and has a good potential to earn money. In my opinion it does require hard work as you
need to find people interested in something, you also need to have some skill in convincing people to trust you.
So SE skills is very nice to have. The ebook is easy to understand and provides you with sites where you can get everything you need.
I definitely recommend this if you got some free time as it has high potential for earning.
I havent tested it yet, but logically It should work!

Seller: 10/10
Support: 8/10
Method: 8/10

[Image: ZsTIWSC.png]

Feel free to check out the following links:
General Rules|Posting Rules|Marketplace Rules
Anti Leeching|Upgrade|Terms of Service