Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[STEP-BY-STEP] Instagram Secrets EXPOSED: How I Make $3000+ Monthly on Autopilot

DigiProfits

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: 2fOxFEh.png]

EARNINGS IN THE PAST 7 DAYS:

[Image: t4QwHMv.png]

STARTER PACKAGE 99.99 => 32.99 [FOR NEXT 3 SALES ONLY]
[CLICK HERE TO BUY THE STARTER PACKAGE AND DOWNLOAD INSTANTLY]

MENTORSHIP PACKAGE 129.99 => 38.99 [FOR NEXT 3 SALES ONLY]
[CLICK HERE TO BUY THE MENTORSHIP PACKAGE AND DOWNLOAD INSTANTLY]

USE COUPON CRACKEDSALE FOR -30% OFF!

If you need support, or have any questions then you can contact me with the following:
Telegram: @DigiProfitsMe
Discord:DigiProfits#3119

[Image: B4G8qWc.png]

Reviews/Vouches:
(23 July, 2020 - 08:08 PM)Ahmeed Wrote: Show More
Making money on instagram has become easy if you buy this ebook, as mentioned in the ebook "Money is easy if you work hard" @DigiProfits gave me a vouch copy for his ebook, so I thank him so much for trusting me for this, I have known Instagram for a long time but I didn't even know that you can make money easily by reading this ebook, it means that we can be rich just by posting photos and videos (Very good idea) after receiving the ebook I read it in full but there is not anything missing it is crazy everything is explained in it he has to talk about all the methods, of course there are some methods that you need to invest and the others not and the way to invest is not big. So it's easy to grow your account, The ebook has 35 pages and each method is well explained but they also offer support to help you even @DigiProfits can help you a lot (Friendly guy) and I assure you that in two months you will be able to have + 6k Followers and recently they update the ebook so it's better

FAQ:
Is the methods public?
No, all methods are private
Is the investment required?
Not really, but I recommend you do it
We can use this methods everywhere?
Yes, we can use them everywhere
And that's the end of this post, what I wanted to tell you is just buy this ebook if you want to get into this area (Make money with instagram)
IT'S GOOD QUALITY
GLWS @DigiProfits

(11 July, 2020 - 07:56 PM)StoyanKolev Wrote: Show More
VOUCH COPY

DESIGN : 11/10
SUPPORT : 11/10
METHOD : 10/10
OVERALL : 11/10

TOTALLY RECOMMENDTHIS E-BOOK

(09 August, 2020 - 03:00 PM)Chechen Wrote: Show More
Vouch !
10/10 e-book

Well , the I was scrolling through Damaged.gg and I cam across this white-hat method on Instagram . At first I thinking to myself 'another bs guide' but then I later told myself fuck it and I decided to get it .

Right off the bat , this method is very unique , it teaches you how to grow on Instagram , some ways I have not heard of before !
He also teaches you how to monetize your page in some ways that I have not heard of before !

As for earnings limit , there is none ! It all depends on your effort and time you put in

Overall , I would seriously recomend buying this ebook .

Seller : 10/10 Friendly guy , fast replies
Method : 9/10 great method , if he could find out some way to make it even more AP , it would be great
E-book : 10/10 Great design

(22 August, 2020 - 10:40 AM)Hower Wrote: Show More
Got a Vouch Copy!
Here is my review:

Design - Not too complicated, easy to read! 10/10
Support - He is ready to answer all your questions 10/10
Method - As the owner said, its semi-private, but it not means, its not worth it!
Some parts of the book areknown, but 100% you will find someting
which is useful, even if ur experienced in this! 10/10

OVERALL : 11/10

(12 July, 2020 - 05:01 PM)iweargucci Wrote: Show More
Bought this ebook few days ago

Methods
The methods are good, you can find there 4 growth methods and few monetizing methods, it's semi-private. However you won't find these information on youtube so it's good. I was very lucky and made money second day, but normally people earn after few weeks. The methods arent for lazy people. Its good if you want extra-side semi autopilot income.

[Image: 7xIPqdt.png]

Design
It's easy to read and the design is ok. There is many pictures.

Support
Support is very good, they helped me on live chat in 5 minutes.​

(13 July, 2020 - 09:04 AM)iweargucci Wrote: Show More
Seller asked me if I can post here my followers results. I gain around 60 followers a day (and currently have around 900 followers) it's a new luxury theme page. Good methods Hackerman

[Image: uDE7LiK.png]

(21 July, 2020 - 04:28 PM)doxxed Wrote: Show More
- So I received a Vouch Copy -

So overall the ebook semi-private but this doesn't really matter cause the seller mentioned it. Before I go into detail I rate the design and the content.

Content: As mentioned its show you ways to grow some are private some are kind of known. There is explained things about instagram including hashtags research method, growth methods, how to find good content and monetization methods.

Design: I'm honest its not my favorite color scheme but their website and their thread design look very well made.

The ebook has 35 pages.

The Seller made the ebook Beginner Friendly so everyone can understand it. As mentioned not all of the methods are private but he showed us some "tricks" so we can use the methods better. Actually I can't tell so much but I would say 15$/Euros is a decent price. Later on when I invest my time I will share my results.

(27 October, 2020 - 04:44 PM)IkZ1337 Wrote: Show More
Random lurker review:
Just bought this ebook/pdf. Ive been in Instagram growth game for 3 years and have to admit this price point of 30 is worth every cent. It goes well through all ways to grow the profiles, which softwares/sites to use, how mostly accounts are being monetised and so on. I like the simplicity of it and easy-to-read for beginners. Also for me - Its never too late to go back to the basics on some occasion.

This eBook is for you if you are starting out Instagram or you are fairly at your first year. Worth every cent. On my side - Ive bought it to go back again to the basics so I do not get blurred out of the way. Good luck with future sales!

(24 July, 2020 - 08:37 AM)arrowbins Wrote: Show More
I was contacted and given a vc for this ebook, here is my review :
METHOD 9/10

The various methods and tricks listed beautifully in the ebook are semi private, as mentioned by the seller. The methods and tricks are high quality and are guaranteed to work. This ebook consists of Everything you'll ever need if you want to grow an instagram page and make money of it. I would totally recommend to buy this if you're looking to create an instagram page as the seller not only explains how to grow your page but also how to make money of it through various methods.

SELLER 10/10 :

I had a brief talk with the seller and he seemed like a decent guy, The thing is liked about the ebook and which makes it stand out from the other ebooks is the customer support, they urge and recommend the buyers to contact them during the process to get guidance and they want to help the buyers at each step along the way

DESIGN 8/10 :

The design is not the best but with screenshots along with each step it doesn't matter, the ebook is long and very well explained in english.

OVERALL :

It's a very decent buy at this price for the people interested in instagram and using it as a powerful tool to earn money

(28 July, 2020 - 02:29 PM)TiagoAMZ Wrote: Show More
VOUCH
Thank you for the vouch copy @DigiProfits

First, I would like to say that I really like the design of this e-book.
This e-book teaches you how to grow an Instagram account from 0 and how to monetize it, it has eveything you need to be successful on IG and to make good cash, themethods are semi-private but there are some ideas that I could never think about and some tips and tricks that canboost your followers for sure. The methods for grow your account and monetize it are really well explained and seller remember you all the time that if you have any doubt you can contact him and he even encourage you to talk to him even you don't have any issue just so that he can help you with the account. I really like the seller as he always showed interest in helping me.

I really recommend everyone that has an interest in Instagram to buy this e-book.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: What exactly is in this course?
A: In the guide is explained how to choose the right niche (if you don't have an account already), how to set up the profile, how to find viral content, five updated growth methods for 2022, and five ways to make money with Instagram, and much more!

Q: Is it 100% autopilot?
A: Yes; however, it requires more time in the beginning. After gaining several thousand followers, you will only have to focus on posting and receiving money, which should take less than 10 minutes a day.

Q: Is it hard, and how much time do I need in the beginning?
A: It isnt difficult since you dont need any special skills for it. From my experience, you can spend as little as 35 minutes daily to see some results.

Q: What results can I expect?
A: First, 1-3 months are always the toughest. If you are patient and consistent, you could make around $80/week after four months and have approximately 80,000 followers if you started with 0.

Q: Is it a legal?
A: Yes, the methods are legal (whitehat) and can be used anywhere in the world.

[Image: 1Rgl7c8.png]

Candidos

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Not bad
Goodluck with selling
[Image: Signature-Resized.gif]

[Image: SpotifyPremiume06dc6ca4e7fbe39.gif]

[Image: Minecraft.gif]

iweargucci

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I'm going to buy my first ebook here and leave review, your design looks good.