Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

YOU SUCK AT E WHORING, BUT I CAN HELP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Who here has started e whoring only to find that landing a successful hit is near impossible? Not a single guy takes the bait, and even though you have the sexist Thot pics with the sluttiest ad titles, it's like nobkdy even cares!

I can show you all the ways you're failing and teach you how to avoid those mistakes, as well as share some less obvious methods that will result in more quality targets and expensive hits.

Im not knowledgable in a lot of shit on here, but I know women, and if you want to sound and come off as a genuine human woman to your targets I can give all my knowledge.

$30 for e book, $60 for e book + one on one help

AccountArmy

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Ranger_69

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(02 July, 2022 - 05:57 AM)xxvviii Wrote: Show More
Who here has started e whoring only to find that landing a successful hit is near impossible? Not a single guy takes the bait, and even though you have the sexist Thot pics with the sluttiest ad titles, it's like nobkdy even cares!

I can show you all the ways you're failing and teach you how to avoid those mistakes, as well as share some less obvious methods that will result in more quality targets and expensive hits.

Im not knowledgable in a lot of shit on here, but I know women, and if you want to sound and come off as a genuine human woman to your targets I can give all my knowledge.

$30 for e book, $60 for e book + one on one help
do u offer vouch copy?