Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[WHITEHAT] VOUCHES! GUARANTEED PROFIT 1-2K FIRST MONTH OR REFUND

Crunk_

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hey guy's I have here a little goldmine I like to call it for a good side hustle!

I am making around $2500-$4000 On this method, The amount of time you guy's put into this method is the amount of money/profit you will get returned!

This isn't for people looking for a get rich scheme or a quick little buck with no consistency.
This method I have been doing it for roughly, 9 Months. I have made a team full of my IRLs doing this! We pay people a set hourly wage to help increase our maximum profit.
Now this method does require a little bit of an investment of $150-$200 to be setup for at least $1500-$2000.
100% White hat Legal

Proof of depositsProof of Deposits
Now this method does NOT need any KYC, No selling, e-whoring. No gambling scripts and no BOTS.

There are some requirements for this method:
Must be 18+ And have a valid ID
Must be able to provide proof of address
Must be able to verify ownership of bank account via statement if using bank transfer for withdrawal

You must be willing to work 8 hours for roughly $1000 in pay!

Current Price: $150
10 Copies available! I am giving away 2 vouch copies to highly reputable members! Please contact me for further Info! I understand that I am new to this forum and that's why I am willing to give out vouch copies and hopefully let the vouches speak for themselves!
Vouch copies Available: 0/2 Copies Available:9/10

Feel free to ask me questions! I am more than willing to answer them Via DM or on here. I am selling limited copies so that method does not get patched. I know people that have been doing this for roughly 2 years now, bringing home 5-6k every month!
EARN $1K-$2K First Month or Refund!

How are we paid?:
Direct Deposit/Bank Transfer
BTC on occasions.
Gift Cards

Current Price: $150
$150 Dollars! All Copies

Where can we do this at?: Click Me for Discord Server

Currently Working USA, CA, EU as well. we need to discuss for EU! Discord: Soul.#8339

[size=x-large]Vouches!

[Image: xqP5iaC.png]

[Image: HKrGfi1.png]

https://imgur.com/wD8rRLM
[Image: qjyS1hW.png]

shrutes

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

and how can we contact you also accept mm?
[Image: texxlycompressed.gif]

Crunk_

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(12 May, 2022 - 03:07 AM)Texxly Wrote: Show More
and how can we contact you also accept mm?
You can contact me Via here or my discord. MM we can use, but we would have to talk about terms, as payment is 4 weeks away.

Soul.#8339

Abstract1207

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Im def interested, will wait for vouch!