Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Sentonta and his enormous black cock. A fairy tale!

ZiggyIO

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Once upon a time in the vibrant city of Rainbowville, two souls were about to embark on a journey that would forever change their lives. Meet Sentonta, a talented faggot ass artist with a heart full of colors and love for dick, and TabooAnime, a compassionate activist with a burning desire to suck that dick for social justice. Fate brought them together at the annual Rainbow Festival, a celebration of love and diversity.

As they explored the festival grounds, their eyes met across a sea of colorful flags and joyful laughter. Time seemed to stand still as they exchanged smiles, their hearts instantly recognizing a connection. It was as if the universe had conspired to bring them together, igniting a spark that could not be ignored.

Intrigued by Sentonta passion for art and TabooAnimes unwavering commitment to equality, they soon found themselves engaged in deep conversations about their dreams, hopes, and the struggles they had overcome. Through their heartfelt exchanges, they discovered a shared understanding of the challenges faced by the LGBTQ+ community and a shared desire to make a difference.

[Image: kek.png]

DONT FORGET TO LIKE OR I WILL FUCK YOUR ASS VERY HARD

Sentonta

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

so fucking evil
[Image: 20230507-204708.jpg]

I do not randomly add people offsite, always confirm you are speaking with any other sentonta account by sending me a private message onsite
My ONLY active forum account is here on Damaged.gg all other sentonta names are fakes.​

Futaba

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

As an unironic faggot in SB I can confirm that this is indeed true (and slightly homosexual)
Persona 10/10 game

Bones

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

@Sentonta, let your words and actions be guided by kindness and empathy, for in their absence lies the toxicity you wish to leave behind. Embrace growth, be a beacon of positivity, and forge a better path for yourself and those around you.
[Image: waw_malla_siggy.gif]