Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Atlast Hosting | Hiring

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

? Calling All Passionate Individuals! ?

Hey there! I'm excited to announce the upcoming launch of Atlast Host, a cutting-edge hosting business that aims to revolutionize the industry. As we continue working diligently to bring this project to life, I'm seeking a talented and passionate team to join me on this incredible journey.
Atlast Host is still a work in progress, and I believe that building a strong staff team is crucial to its success. That's where you come in! Currently, we don't have any formal applications, but I invite anyone interested to reach out and express their interest in joining the Atlast Host family.
Now, I want to be transparent about the position. Initially, it will be an unpaid role, but don't worry! As the business grows, we will offer benefits and compensation options. This opportunity allows you to contribute your skills and gain valuable experience in a flexible, side gig format. We don't have any minimum requirements regarding hours, so you can adjust your involvement based on your schedule.
We have a variety of staff positions available, catering to different skill sets and interests. We're looking for individuals who can take on roles such as HR, Live Chat, Ticket Support, Sales, Billing, and Security. Regardless of your expertise, there's a place for you at Atlast Host.

If you're passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and eager to be part of an exciting new venture, don't hesitate to get in touch. Shoot me a message with your background, skills, and why you'd like to be part of Atlast Host. Let's embark on this journey together and make Atlast Host a shining star in the hosting industry!

If you are interested, please add me on discord and tell me you are from this thread!
Eclipse#9269
UID:859939585936719872

[Image: 1.png]
Road to Godlike! Fuck you @[URL='https://Damaged.gg/Sango']Sango[/URL]​