Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

what vpn is good

xyz_1312

PASTEHEAVEN.COM
Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

what vpn is good in 2023 / some people say cyberghost or mullvad
[Image: 25QEm8e.gif]

Assange

Royal
Royal Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Mullvad Pepelove

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(02 May, 2023 - 04:02 PM)Toffiaak Wrote: Show More
what vpn is good in 2023 / some people say cyberghost or mullvad

It depends what you want. Do you want to be fully anonymous and untraceable or just to certain sites and ISP's more of a casual privacy. If you want the former then there is very little you can do without using a server you own and creating your own VPN with your own encryption and settings. If you want just casual protection from business, sites, ISP, etc.. then there are only a few I would bother with.

1. Mullvad
2. iVPN
3. Cryptostorm - (Mixed can go either way)

Both Mullvad and iVPN are very similar slightly more people lean towards Mullvad then iVPN on other underground forums. Both use generated account numbers and no sign up. Both claim to keep no logs and with no accounts it would be hard to attach logs to you anyway but there are still ways of doing it. VPNs like Nord, PIA, Surfshark, etc... are almost all not worth going to anymore for certain reasons. A lot of people think Nord and PIA are honeypots for governments and do keep logs I tend to agree with them, any VPN that has you create an account with names, addresses, emails, and other information is shit. Also the way they advertise always drives me insane. When the VPN becomes too big its a good sign to get out. The more aggressive the advertising and going to sponsorships with youtubers etc. is trying to build a network of as many people as possible and governments will start twisting their arms anyway possible to get information out from them. In the end they are businesses and have to comply, especially when the governments have the legal system. Legal beats moral always. No VPN that you dont own or have access to the servers is always 90% safe, 100% is impossible to achieve.

Mullvad: I have had a great experience with Mullvad. The client is excellent its cheap and honestly very fast when I connect to European servers.
iVPN: When I tried iVPN out very similar experience to Mullvad however I think the speeds were slightly slower and the client wasnt as reliable.

Both VPNs were good and I am picking very subtle things to gripe about. Both are cheap and affordable and do great in my opinion, compare them for yourself and their features.

REMEMBER : Any VPN that goes and starts advertising everywhere and starts to sponsor youtubers or twitch streamers etc.. GET OUT!