Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[HEAVEN VOUCHED] BUY ANY ITEM IN THE WORLD WITH CRYPTO CRYPTO -> CC NO FEES

Slatey

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Want to buy something but don't have a credit card/debit card?

Well worry not as I present to you my very own Buy for YOU service!

Now buy any item you want with only 2% markup. As a bonus, Spotify, YouTube and other sites which have regional pricing in India are available as well with the same 2% markup. As an added bonus, I provide any order above 500 a fee of 0%! Because my priority is customers.

So what are you waiting for? Hit the "Telegram" button to get started!

Contact me via Telegram Or join the Telegram Channel

[Image: Screenshot-2022-12-08-08-58-56-62-40deb4...480b12.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2022-12-08-19-55-27-07-40deb4...480b12.jpg]

Terms & Conditions

As much as I want this to be a fully free service with complete transparency, I still have some rules which, if not followed may pose a threat to my personal Identity.

1) Subscription based services are only allowed if the subscription is cancelled.

2) All users are required to present the following information while conversing with me for a purchase.
The following format should be followed:

i) Name, Country & Website of item.
ii) Price of item.
iii) Proof of funds (ignore if middleman is being used or rank is above godlike).
iv) Middleman required: (y/n)
v) On forum profile (May be verified via PM for security, if no profile middleman is mandatory and fees is borne by buyer)

3) Item being purchased should be legal and must not trigger security standards set by VISA.

5) I reserve the right to refuse service to any individual regardless of legitimacy. Consequently, middleman is 100% accepted and fees is to be borne by buyer.

As an added bonus, there is no minimum amount mandatory, as low as 1 is acceptable with no upper limits.

Moruq

Reverser
Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Slatey

0%

Status

Rep