Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

SAUL GOODMAN | Bunq, Wise, Weststein, Binance & other verified accounts

Saul_Verifies

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Need to send funds anonymously? - Better Call Saul!

Tired of scammers or drops who steal your money? - Better Call Saul!

Looking for fully verified accounts of fintech banks or any crypto exchanges? - Better Call Saul!

Me and my team would be happy to provide you fully verified account of the most popular services on the market! I use only real and trusted people to create any account. Accounts are not hacked and created specially for you and your needs!

Below is the list of goods we 100% are able to provide. This list is not full so if you're looking for any special account - let me know in Telegram!

BANKS:
Bunq - $180 (Netherlands, Germany, France)
Zen.com - $120 (5 free VCC, then 5 EUR each; LT IBAN, UK sort code)
Weststein - $100 (VCC + IR IBAN)
Paysera - $200 (LT IBAN)
Wise (TransferWise) - $120 (EUR 20 deposit included; 3 VCC + BE IBAN + UK sort code etc.)
Revolut UK - $280
Paysend - $150
Bankera - $400
iCard - $350

Crypto:
Binance - $100 (LVL2)
Bitfinex - $130 (Basic Plus)
Kraken - $100
Huobi - $100
Kucoin - $100
Crypto.com - $120
Wirex - $80 (they disabled IBAN so account works only for buying crypto with CC)
Nexo - $150
Paxful - $100 (T2)
Localbitcoins - $100
Uphold - $100
Bitstamp - $80
Blockchain Gold - $140
Cex.io - $130
Mercuryo - $60 (no VCC)

Combos:
Bunq + any exchange from the list - $350
Wise + Binance - $200
Bunq + Weststein - $300

This list is not full! If you're looking for any other accounts just contact me on Telegram

Photos of the real docs of UK, EU, US are also available for sale - prices from to 25 to 35 USD depending on the country

Middle man of this forum is always welcome for our deal. Safety of my potential clients' money and long term business are the priority for me!

All accounts are created by real people. If you will have any issues with an account such as re-verification - we'll always help you to resolve any issue

These accounts are freshly made for you needs, they don't have any history or money on it! But if you're looking for an account with transactions history - I can arrange

WARRANTY:

I provide 14-days warranty for crypto exchange accounts!
Bunq warranty - 24H (you should understand that these accounts don't live long). Replacement is possible only if you didn't make any transactions!
Wise warranty - 3 days
Weststein warranty - 3 days
Revolut - 7 days
Zen.com - 3 days
any other accounts upon request

Note: any service always allow to withdraw funds from banned account so if you get your account banned I will make replacement, not refund.

Telegram: @saulverifies

[Image: saul.png]

Santolo

Elite member
Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

SpiralHat

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Bought 6+ fintech & exchanges, delivery is fast and communication is good. Will keep on working with this sneller in the future. Thanks!

sdf9910

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Vouch, just bought a Bunq.